9

Atsushis pov :
"Atsushi ! Atsushi !"
He jolts up to a slap in the face .
The others gathered round .
"Dazai what the hell was that for ?"
"You weren't waking up and your nose has bled a lot so we thought you were dead "
Atsushi places a hand on his cheek .
"Well I'm definitely not now . Did you really think I was dead ?"
"Yeah actually . Aktugawa told us you were covered in blood so we came and there you were motionless"
"Yeha I was sleeping . What time is it ?"
"8am we need to get ready because we have a big day if talking to people ahead of us "
Atsushi rolls his eyes .
Dazai and Chuuya go to their rooms to change .
Aktugawa went back to his side of the room.
'they actually believed that wow '
He got changed noticing that his sleeve had blood on it .
He grabbed clean clothes and changed in the bathroom.
He placed old clothes in his room and for an apple sitting with the others .
"Ok so Atsushi you an Aktugawa are gonna interrogation the brother and dad . Me and Chuuya will do the mum and boyfriend "
Dazai takes another bite of his cereal.
"When doing so make sure to get information on where they were and what they were doing at the time . For the dad don't be shy to bring up his abuse in the past and the brothers arrests and collage situation "
Atsushi understood what he needed to do because he had interrogated someone before .
"You know I've done this before right Dazai ?"
"When ?"
"You never show up for work so I have to take your cases . At this point I've probably done it more than you have "
Chuuya smirks , Aktugawa giving Dazai a side eye.
"Well then no need to worry . Aktugawa you've done it to right ?"
Aktugawa nodds at Dazais question.
They pack up and get ready to leave .
Atsushi grabbing a different jacket .
"What happened to the other jacket ?"
Dazai says pulling the hood over Atsushis head .
"I didn't want that one "
Atsushi pulls the hood down and they drive to the house where they told the family to meet them .
"Ok folks I'm gonna need your passports and phones please "
Dazai holds out a bag for them .
Then a note books to write phone passwords and who's phone is who's .
Dazai and Chuuya pulled the mum into the kitchen area , Atsushi and Aktugawa taking the dad to the garden .
"So sir how would you describe your relationship was with your daughter ?"
"Why you think Im evil enough to kill my own child ?"
"You were evil enough to abuse your wife weren't you ?"
He stared at Atsushi .
Aktugawa standing next to him .
"Look kid I know your probably here to make the world a better place . Your not doing it by talking to me I ain't done shit"
"Provide that and we won't have a problem sir  " 
Richard sits back in the arm chair before sitting forward again .
"Fine . I was watching the football with Danny . Yes I did have trouble with my wife at the start . But I would never ever hurt my daughter you for that ?"
"Thank you for your time sir "
He stands up and walks off .
"Why'd you let him go ?"
"We need to wait for Dazai and Chuuya to interrogate the boyfriend first see if their stories add up "
"Who we talking to now ?"
"Ross the brother "
Ross comes and sits Infront of them .
"Were you and your sister close ?"
"To be honest no we had different life paths so it messed up our relationship a bit "
"Right you set your teachers car on fire didn't you ?"
Ross sighs .
"Yes I did but he deserved it if you new the story "
"Fill me in "
"ok so he was always so weird around my class . Especially the female students and he's like 100 . Me and my friends were going to put shaving cream in his spare shoes . In his car were pictures of the girls in my class naked . So we attempted to get them out to show the head but the old guy caught us and one of my buddies got startled while blow torching the lock and set the car on fire "
"You didn't tell anyone ?"
"We didn't want to embarrass the girl and we had no evidence since we literally blew up his car "
"Ok thank you for telling us that . What were you doing at the time before your sister was found "
"I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys . I was completely stonned the whole time that happened . Nothing illegal but I can't tell you . I only property knew she was dead this morning. I'm sorry I can't help much "
"Right thanks have a good day "
They met up with Dazai me chuuya round the front of the house .
"So ?"
Dazai asked .
"The dad just yelled at first then said he would never hurt his daughter. Only saying he was watching football. And the brother was apparently stonned the whole time this happened "
"Oh well your be pleased with what we found then "