eleven

your pov
"are you sure you want to do this" i ask matt and he's laying on his back trying to act relaxed but everybody in the room can tell he's freaking out.

"you don't have to do this you know that right" i say squeezing his hand to let him know nobody would be mad if he didn't go through with getting these tattoos he's been wanting for a while. he put way to much thought into them and i know he's proud of them.

"i wan to do this, more than anything right now but can you please stay right here so i have something to hold onto" he ask holding my hand tight.

"of course" i say nodding my head as i pull up a chair to sit right beside him.

we smile at eachother as the lady sits down and smiles at matt to comfort him.

"okay matt which one you wanna start with and where do you want it placed" she asked softly while pointing to the stencils.

"that one" matt points out the set of keys and the lady nods. matt shows her where he wants it placed and she sets up her station.

"you are okay with needles aren't you matt" she ask. i giggle knowing he won't admit it but he's screaming on the inside.

"yeah i'm chilling it'll be fine" he says laying back and relaxing before she starts.

"okay here we go" she says turning on the machine and pulling his skin to begin the tattoo.

matt turns his head to gave me as she starts, he tenses up and squeezes his eyes shut. i grab ahold of his hand and smile at him. i lean down to him and whisper to him.

"you've got this, just relax" i say before sitting back up and giving his hand a gentle squeeze as i cross my legs and began looking the room.

"hey wait come back" matt says nodding his head towards him.

"what" i say leaning down so we're closer than before.

"i have something to tell you" he smiles.

"okay and what is it" i say smiling back.

"you're beautiful" he whispers while looking from my eyes to my lips and then back up to my eyes. i smile and my cheeks turn a red color and you can feel the heat off of them.

"thank you you're not so bad yourself" i whisper back.

"why are we whispering" he laughs.

"because you started it" i laugh at his laugh.

"okay all done matt" she says taking her gloves off.

"already- oh my gosh it's so sick" he says with a huge smile on his face.

"thank you" he adds while getting up to go look at it in the mirror. i walk behind him and stare at him as he looks at his new tattoos on the mirror.

"yo matt let me see" chris says waking up beside me. matt shows his brother his tattoos.

"so you like them" nick asks.

"love them, couldn't be happier" matt says.