0.2

AMELIA WATERS were watching Xavier Thorpe paint, he held a little smirk on his face while his girlfriend were distracted watching him.
     – I was thinking about something- he said and put his brush down, Amelia blinked and looked at him, tilting her head.
     – And what it could be, love?- she asked while pushing her chair closer to him, he smiled.
     – Painting you- he said and Amelia perked up- You're always drawing me, just thought that I could return the favor, what do you think?- he asked and she smiled brightly, what a sight- I'm sorry for not being the most touchy boyfriend in front of people- he held her face.
     – Don't be, you don't need to be touchy to people know that I'm yours- she chuckled and Xavier smirked missing her lips, the different heights, made him lean down to touch the girl's lips.
      – Good- he whispered and hugged her close to his chest, while smelling the sweet scent of her hair, he sighed exhaustedly while just enjoying being in the comfort of his girlfriend- I love you- he said and Amelia smiled kissing his jaw.
     – I love you more- she said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

— NOT MY FAULT everyone wants to steal our girl- Ajax Petropolus grumbled. The gorgon watched another boy try to flirt with his girlfriend, who was just trying to buy them coffee.
The trio were rarely jealous, but sometimes the kind heart of Amelia Williams, made them go crazy.
Xavier, Ajar and Enid watched from afar how the cashier were trying to hit on their girlfriend, for their surprise, a unique dark girl stopped on Amelia's side.

– You should do your job- Wednesday Addams said and Amelia looked at her, both of them had almost the same height, Amelia only a few inches smaller, but mostly unnoticed.
– What do you mean?- the cashier asked.
– There's people waiting to tell you their orders, but here you are, making a girl uncomfortable- Ajax stopped behind the witch, she looked up at him smiling.
– By the way, I'm not talking because you're making me hold my breath- Amelia turned to the cashier and he smirked.
– Why? Am I that pretty?- he asked and Ajax thought about stoning him accidentally, Wednesday had fun thinking of ways to torture someone.
– No, you stink, you smell like gross sweaty pants, the ones that you just jerked off and still has that sick putrid smell- she said and took their coffees- I recognise virgins from miles away from me, usually they're always the ones who try to hit on me, and I'll tell you what I always tell them, I'm very happy with my relationship, something you'll never get because you're a disgusting excuse of a man- she smiled sweetly- And if you try to say something again, I'll simply make out with my partners for hours in front of you- she turned around to her boyfriend who was laughing, making the girl giggle.
– Come on, I'll help you- Ajax said taking the coffees from the girl's hand.
– Wanna come Wednesday? I have an extra quad- she said and Wednesday followed her to the table.

– Wednesday!- Enid jumped on her seat- What you doing here?- she asked.
– Tried to run away, but something came up- she simply said and Amelia smirked knowing what happened.
The witch simply watched Wednesday Addams on her dreams sometimes, the same way she dreamed about Xavier the night before she went to Nevermore and was welcomed by the psych.
     – You know, I would gladly make out in front of that cashier if you still up?- Ajax joked while passing his arm over Amelia's shoulder, she rolled her eyes playfully while Ajax kissed her neck as she tried to eat her donut.
    – How your relationship works?- Wednesday asked drinking her coffee, Amelia chuckled and pushed Ajax's head away from her, Xavier rested his hand on the girl's thigh.

– Is not too complicated I think- Amelia said- So... - she tried to think about how to explain their relationship.
Like... I say that Amelia is my girlfriend, but Enid? Ew...- Xavier said and the blonde looked at him offended- No offences! I still think you're a good friend though- he chuckled.
     – Simple way to say, we're in a relationship... without having a relationship- Ajax said but Amelia frowned and giggled.
     – I think you just made her more confused baby- she shake her head- I date the three of them, but they don't date themselves, well... Ajax and Enid are complicated...- she trailed and received a kick under the table and a glare from the boy on her side- Ow! Baby!- she whined rubbing her leg.
     – Interesting- Wednesday said and Amelia smiled, Enid looked at the girl questionable.
     – Why? Interested on it?- she asked and Wednesday turned her head to the wolf girl.
     – I'm not here for relationships, perhaps, I just said that I was trying to escape from here- she said and raised a brow, Amelia giggled.
     – You know something don't you?- Xavier whispered on her ear, rubbing small circles on her inner thigh, she nodded happily.
     – But, you'll have to wait- she whispered back and Xavier chuckled rolling his eyes and pecking the girl's lips.

Unfortunately for the girl, the person who came to get their dishes out, was someone she didn't wanted to even think about.
     – Amelia- Tyler Galpin said and she thought about million ways to kill someone with her magic.
     – Galpin- Xavier, Ajax and Enid glared at him, he took some steps back and raised his hands.
– Just doing my job- he said and Amelia nodded taking Enid's hand, since her claws were starting to show up.
– Why don't you tell me about the new crochet lesson?- Amelia asked and Enid looked at her smiling and started to rant about the people on her class.
– I guess Tyler was not a good person- Wednesday said and Amelia nodded.
– Ex-boyfriend problems, don't worry- she smiled- We never got along really well- she whispered.
– And we don't need to talk about that- Xavier said and sent a look to Wednesday, who didn't questioned, ignoring the topic.
– Can I make you a beanie?- Enid asked and Amelia laughed.
– Anything you want kitty- she said and Enid squealed.