1.2

AMELIA RAN TO HER BROTHER'S ARMS, in the moment he stepped out of the car.
— I missed you so much- Amelia hugged him tightly and Andrew noticed that something was wrong.
— Hey sunshine, did something happened?- the boy asked worriedly.
— I have so much to tell you right now that I don't even know where to start- Amelia buried her head on her brother's shoulder and Andrew looked at their father with a worried face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

— THEY BURN YOU?- ANTHONY asked worriedly while gently touching his daughter's arms.
— Yeah- she whispered- I started to cry blood again too- she muttered and Anthony sighed holding her hand.
— This is way more serious than we thought- Andrew sat down on the table.
They were at their old house, they never sold it, in case they needed somewhere to stay.
— Did something happened?- Amelia frowned, Andrew and Anthony changed glances.
— Yes, last week was reported a strange case in Illinois, we went there and... it was black magic, your mother's black magic- Anthony said and Amelia widened her eyes.
— So she is really back?- Amelia asked squeezing her father's hand.
— Did you see her?- Andrew asked worriedly.
— No, but yesterday, I heard her when I touched Wednesday, she was in every vision Wednesday had- Amelia sighed and fidgeted with her fingers, she quickly took her suitcase and showed them- She said that if she couldn't kill me, she would kill all of you- she whispered and Anthony took his figure.
— She broke the glass- Andrew whispered and Amelia nodded- She broke your spell...- he sighed- The protection spell- he groaned.
— You did that too?- Anthony took the swan and Amelia frowned.
— No, a swan? Who would be a swan?- Amelia asked and they both looked at her.
— Swan is the representation of love, Lia... it's you- Andrew said and Amelia took the figure between her fingers.
— Oh...- Amelia whispered.
— Tell me more about those dreams, sweetheart, what they tell you? What you think they're trying to tell you?- Anthony asked and Andrew played with Amelia's hair like they were kids again.
— I don't know, I really don't, it's frustrating- Amelia sighed- Wednesday is trying to find out who the monster is, the one that's killing people here in Jericho, killed one of Nevermore's students and put other in a coma, maybe it's something related to it?- she risked and his dad looked at her.
— A monster?- he asked.
— Yeah, she said that she saw it the night Rowan was killed- Amelia frowned- Why?- she asked and Anthony just walked away.
— It's dad, don't worry- Andrew said- Now, let's forget about those mind fucking things and let's talk about you- he smiled and messed with Amelia's hair.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

— ANDREW IS GOING TO KILL ME - Xavier whines while Amelia dragged him to her table, the girl knew that his father wouldn't show up.
— Oh he is not, don't worry Xav- she chuckled- Andy! Dad!- she jumped and they looked up.

— My sweet angel and big boy!- Anthony laughed and stood up, kissing Amelia's head and patting Xavier's back.
— Mr. Williams, Andrew- Xavier nodded, it didn't matter how many times he met his girlfriend's father and brother, he would always get nervous around them.
— Xavier, you look... taller- Andrew laughed and Amelia rolled her eyes with a grin on her face.

— Come on, love- Amelia tugged on Xavier's hand and they sat down- Hey dad, I forgot to mention but I think aunt Morticia and uncle Gomez are going to show up today- Anthony looked up with a big smile.
— Oh my man Gomez! How much I missed him, this is good to hear- he said- And I bet Tish is looking deadly beautiful, like always- he chuckled.
— And I don't wanna be here when he starts to flirt with Gomez for 2 hours straight while Morticia laughs- Andrew said and took Amelia's plate and walked to the buffet, her brother always liked to make her a plate, reason? Unknown.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

EVERYTHING WAS GOING SMOOTH for the Williams, Anthony was pleased to see the Addams again and invited them to eat in their table.
Amelia was happy to have Xavier and Wednesday by her side and she was also texting Enid to know if she needed help.
— Wednesday grew quite... close, to Amelia- Morticia smiled proudly.
— Oh tell me about it- Andrew smirked and Amelia sent him a glare.
— Amelia's presence is the only thing decent in this whole city- Wednesday stabbed her salad.

— That's the Amelia effect, everyone loves Amelia- Xavier chuckled and looked down at his girlfriend.
— You should just eat- Amelia giggled turning Xavier's head to his food again- But thanks Wednesday, I'm glad you think I'm decent- she smiled sweetly at Wednesday.

Who heart skipped some beats and she thought that she was finally dead.

— Oh Amelia, I'm so glad you befriended Wednesday, me and your father were best friends at our time studying here- Morticia smiled- It's unfortunate that Andrew couldn't study here- she looked at the boy.
— Don't get me wrong but I was much happier taking care of Amelia instead of being here- Andrew chuckled and threw a piece of his bread on Amelia's plate, the girl looked at him.

But before they could do anything, they heard commotion coming from the doors.
— GOMEZ ADDAMS!- Sheriff Galpin shouted and Amelia was pulled into another one of her bittersweet visions.

"Your time is ticking Amelia, soon all the people you love will be dead and you can't save them because I'll take my time torturing you. You'll burn in hell."

— Lia, Lia, wake up sweetheart- Andrew held the girl on his arms, his eyes widened with the sight of the burn marks appearing on her arms- DAD!- he shouted.
Anthony was panicking too, he never saw it happening on someone and he hated the fact that his first time seeing something like this, was on his daughter.

Wednesday and Xavier watched in fear of the girl getting more hurt than she already was.
Everyone watched it, both from curiosity and pity. Enid and Ajax pushed everyone away, her friend group approaching them in worry.
Amelia's eyes almost jumped out of her head, she was breathing heavily, in pain.
— Lia, Lia, it's okay, I'm here sunshine, I'm here- Andrew almost teared up, Amelia held him tightly.
Xavier's eyes darted to her belly when her shirt lifted up, his eyes widening, he kneeled down and pulled Andrew to block her view.
Rolling up the hem of her shirt he saw burn marks, not simply ones though.

BURN THE WITCH

Were written on her skin.
— Xav- she cried and he looked up, Andrew trying his hardest to block her from seeing the wound.
— You'll be fine love, you're okay- Xavier said and looked at Wednesday who quickly walked away to call for help.
— Eyes on me my sweet flower, eyes on me okay?- Anthony soothed the girl.

But they all shared the same eyes, of desperation and worry.