0.7

— CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?- Enid asked while Amelia did her nails- Well, I don't want to say that Wednesday is lying, but... I don't know, don't you think it's too much?- she asked and Amelia hummed.
— I didn't heard her side kitty, can't judge it- she whispered and Enid pouted.
— You're way too good for people- Enid said and Amelia smiled looking up.
— Well, I think you're way too good for me- she said and Enid blushed.
— What is Rave'n?- Wednesday asked walking into the room, the girls turned to her.
— Are you kidding me? Is like a teen party, is the best day of the year!- Enid squealed and Amelia widened her eyes, using her powers to not let Enid's nails smudge, the blonde girl jumped moving her hands- We didn't had one last year, for unknown reasons....- she trailed sadly- BUT WE WILL HAVE ONE THIS YEAR AND IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING! Lia always help organize it, so, it will be fantastic, like always- the wolf girl turned to her girlfriend and Amelia chuckled.
-Of course, love- she whispered and looked at Amelia- You should go, I can take you- she said boldly and Enid smiled excitedly.
— I'll think about it- Wednesday turned around, still thinking of the grin plastered on Amelia's face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AJAX AND AMELIA WERE the typical video game lovers, but for Ajax, teasing the girl the whole game was more entertaining than the game's lore.
— Yeah, wanna bet?- Amelia asked shaking her control, Ajax smirked.
— Wanna lose again?- Ajax shoot back and restarted the game.
— You cheated!- she half whispered, making the gorgon laugh.
— Fine, we can play one more time and no cheating- he said and Amelia smiled getting comfortable between his legs, Ajax passed his arm around the girl and rested his hands on her chest comfortably while he played.
Both of them concentrated, that's until Xavier walked in, Amelia paused the game and looked up.
— Hey love, what's wrong?- she asked worriedly and he just sighed, closing the door and throwing himself on the girl's stomach, he was clearly exhausted- Wanna talk?- she asked while combing his hair with her fingers.
— Wednesday thinks that I killed Rowan and I'm, apparently a hyde- he groaned and turned around, sinking his face on Amelia's belly, the witch noticed the huge scar on his neck.
— Dude what happened to your neck?- Ajax panicked and Xavier looked up at them.
— Painting again?- Amelia asked and her eyes glowed in a greenish tone, her hand went to touch Xavier's neck, but he held her hand and she frowned.
— I don't want you sick again, you know what happened last time- Xavier muttered.
Amelia's healing power transferred the pain to her, sometimes leaving marks, but it was rare.
— Are you sure?- she asked worried, Xavier softly smiled and kissed her hand.
— Yes- he muttered and she nodded, retreating the energy back- So, wanna tell me about it?- she asked. Ajax turned off the video game and put the controllers away.
— I was just trying to help her- Xavier grunted- And she accused me of stealing Rowan's glasses? I don't think I would want my dead roommate's glasses in my cabin- he sighed and Amelia just played with his hair while listening to him- How you get along with her, really- he mumbled and hugged her waist.
— I'm sorry about that Xav, maybe she is just really desperate for some action, I don't know, but if you want I can talk to her- she said and leaned her head on Ajax's shoulder- And answering your other question, I don't know... I guess she liked me somehow?- she frowned.
— And who doesn't?- Ajax asked and the girl chuckled- Now, seriously, I think she is really creepy- he said and Amelia kissed his cheek.
— She is just different baby, her family is like that, it's not entirely her fault- she whispered and looked down to her boyfriend who was watching her- But, if she continues annoying you, we will have some problems- she smirked and the boys knew that a mad Amelia was unstoppable.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

IT WAS ALMOST 3AM AND AMELIA WILLIAMS couldn't even close her eyes, the nightmares tormenting her again, but way more brutal now, she could picture the fire and her skin burnt to her bones, it was terrifying. She didn't wanted to interrupt her partners night, so she took a jacket and quietly walked out of her room, her sketchbook on hands and her father's infinite pen, the perks of having a wizard as a father.
Her steps were quiet, almost unnoticeable, walking down the Nevermore's hallways, she found the entrance of the Nightshaders place, she knew about them and how to enter because of her best friends that were members and also her boyfriends, but she was never interested in it.
She sat down under the moonlight, sketching away her fears, the cabin, the flames, even pieces of her skin. Her brother always said that drawing your fears and burning it after, could take a weight out of your shoulders.
— Nightmares again?- she jumped slightly hearing Kent's voice, she looked up, he was holding the Nightshaders mask- Last minute meeting, your lovers are downstairs by the way- he sat down on her side.
— Yeah, don't want to worry them- she muttered- They're starting to hurt me...- she showed the burn marks on her arms to her best friend.
— Oh Jesus- Kent whispered and gently held her hand- Maybe you should talk to someone about it, your father? Brother? They would help you Meli, you know...- he said concerned about his best friend, Amelia sighed and leaned on his side.
— I don't know Ken... I don't want to worry anyone and now I'm worrying you- she looked at him and Kent smiled softly at her.
— You'll always worry me Meli, but that's because you're my best friend, I would rather die than see you hurt- he sighed- And you've been really tired those last days, we all noticed...- he hugged her closer to him- We worry about you because it's you Meli, you're like... all the goodness existent in a person, so... we can't lose that and because, you know, we care about you, more than you think- he said and Amelia smiled a little.
— Thanks Ken, you're a really good friend- she whispered.
— Now, come on, I'm pretty sure Xavier wants to fuck today- he said dragging the girl inside of the hidden place.
— Oh shut up Kent- she laughed and he smiled.

— Oh we have an intruder- Divina picked Amelia up, throwing the girl over her shoulder, Amelia squealed holding on Divina's waist for her life.
— DIV YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THAT OH MY GOD!- she whisper yelled and Divina laughed.
— What you doing up?- Ajax asked and Amelia looked at him.
— A little hand first?- she whispered and Divina put her down, she fixed her hair.
— Hey, what happened to your arm?- Bianca asked worriedly and Amelia looked down, seeing more burn marks.
— Yeah, hm... about that- she stuttered.