1.1

AMELIA FELT HYPNOTIZED by Wednesday Addams, they were dancing Goo Goo Muck by The Cramps, Amelia just watched Wednesday with a big smile on her face.
That's when Wednesday approached the girl and gently pulled her to a kiss, Amelia smiled while kissing the girl back.
— Holy shit, is that Wednesday?- they heard but they didn't cared a thing at that moment, well, until they felt something wet on their faces.
Amelia frowned and looked at Wednesday, seeing red droplets of something, she looked up, red paint?
— What the fuck?- she whispered and looked around, Wednesday licked her finger.
— Red paint, they didn't had the guts to use pig's blood, what a shame- she muttered and everyone started to scream and run.
Amelia took Wednesday's hand and held her tightly when the students started to fall on their side.
— LIA!- Bianca took the girl's arm and they ran out, but Amelia looked around.
— Where is Enid?- she whispered and looked inside, the pink hair disappearing on the back's door.
Amelia didn't thought twice before running after her girlfriend, but the heels made her slip on the floor, getting even more dirty with the liquid.
Someone held her tightly, she looked and it was Tyler Galpin.
— WHAT ARE YOU DOING?- she yelled and tried to free herself.
— WE NEED TO GO AMELIA!- he yelled back and she felt her arms burning, right where Tyler touched her, she screamed in pain and used her magic to push the boy away, Amelia quickly got up and took a last look on Tyler, before running to Enid.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

— WOLF, OUT! WOLF, OUT!- the boys laughed and Enid was in the verge of tears, that's when Amelia appeared with black eyes and angry.
— One more word and I'll explode your fucking heads- she said between teeth and pushed Enid to behind her back protectively.
— Why don't you give me a kiss first?- one of them said and Enid growled, Amelia's head tilted and they screamed in pain, she only stopped when Enid touched her arm.
— Baby, it's enough- she whispered gently and Amelia let go of them.
— Out of my sight, now- she said in a scary tone, they immediately ran away, she turned to her girlfriend- I'm sorry love, I know that I said that I wouldn't use it, but...- Enid immediately kissed her and Amelia stumbled on her feet, Enid's claws jumped out and she went to pull away, but Amelia only kissed her harder.
— I shouldn't have asked him to come, I'm sorry, I ruined the night- Enid cried but Amelia shook her head.
— It's not your fault baby, he was an asshole, don't cry- Amelia wiped her tears- You're my pretty girl, you know I hate to see you cry- she said and Enid smiled a little and kissed her again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AMELIA LOOKED AT WEDNESDAY IN WORRY, they were on the hospital, Eugene was attacked last night and Wednesday tried to save him but it was too late.
— I should have watched him- Wednesday muttered- I knew that girl was an evil creature, I should have helped him and maybe he wouldn't have chosen to wander around the forest- she whispered and Amelia took her pinky with hers.
— Hey, it wasn't your fault, we didn't saw him, you couldn't prevent it- she softly said and Wednesday looked at the girl- You tried Wednesday, in my eyes, that is what really matters, you tried to save him, there is some people that see others in danger and just let it happen, you didn't- she continued and Wednesday looked down at her feet- I bet that he felt safe when he saw that it was you who went after him- Amelia whispered and took Wednesday's face, laying a kiss on her head, the Addams sighed and shockingly leaned closer to Amelia, the witch smiled and waited until Wednesday felt that they should go.

— Dad and Andy will be here tomorrow, do you want to go to Jericho and talk to them?- Amelia looked up at her partners who were sitting around her room.
— No way, the last time Andy made spiders crawl my leg- Ajax huffed and Amelia laughed.
— He was testing you! You know Andy- she said and finished wrapping the little box that contained the gift she made for her brother.
— And your dad is really scary- Xavier muttered.
— No, he is not- Enid frowned.
— Yeah, because he likes you- Ajax huffed and threw a pillow at the girl, Enid glared at him while holding the pillow down.
— Dad and Andy likes you, they're just...- she looked up and the boys were deadpanning her, she chuckled- Really protective?- she whispered.
— Yeah, yeah- Xavier rolled his eyes playfully.

Suddenly, Wednesday walked in, they turned around.
— Wednesday- Amelia smiled and Thing came running to Enid.
— What the fuck- Ajax whispered looking at the walking hand.
— That's Thing! It's really chill, don't worry love- Amelia chuckled and looked at Wednesday again- Can I help you?- she asked and Wednesday closed the door, walking to her side and plopping down.
— First, I wanted to know if I could talk to your father- Wednesday said and Amelia frowned.
— Yeah, of course, he'll be here tomorrow anyways, something wrong?- the witch asked and Thing ran inside of Amelia's wardrobe, Ajax followed it with his eyes, he was still on shock.
— Can we talk about your mother?- Wednesday asked and they widened their eyes, Amelia opened her mouth.
— We don't talk about her- Xavier interrupted.
— Why though?- Wednesday turned to the boy, as challenging him.
— It's okay Xav- Amelia said and Wednesday turned to her again- What do you want to know about my mother?- Amelia whispered.
— I keep seeing her in my visions- Wednesday said and Amelia's breath hitched.
— Is she hurting you? Is she hurting any of you?- Amelia panicked and held Wednesday's hand.
Instantly, Amelia's head ached and her eyes darkened.

IF I CAN'T KILL YOU, I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!

Wednesday quickly held Amelia's head when she fell forward, she turned the witch and her eyes were pure black, blood tears ran down her cheek.
— LIA!- Enid yelled and shook the girl, Amelia came back, with a scared face.
— Baby, are you okay? What did you see?- Xavier asked and quickly went to the bathroom, taking a wet cloth.
— Wednesday... when did you saw my mother?- Amelia asked with fear on her voice, she held tightly Wednesday's hand.
— All of my visions, she is behind...- Wednesday frowned- She is behind... us, Xavier, Enid, Ajax, me...- she said and Amelia started to cry more bloodied tears.
— No, no, no, no- she whispered over and over, Xavier pulled the girl to his embrace, slowly calming her down.
— Nothing is gonna happen Lia, we will be fine- Ajax said and Amelia shook her head Thing came out of her wardrobe, dragging something, Amelia looked down and Xavier finished cleaning her face.
— What... why?- Amelia whispered and Thing signaled to her.
The witch opened the suitcase and her eyes widened seeing everything she loved broken.
— Andy...- she whispered.
— What is that?- Xavier asked and Amelia bring the suitcase to the middle, her hands were trembling.
— It's... it's one of the most important things I have- Amelia whispered and took the wooden carved figures, first the little spider- That's Andy- then the wand- Dad- the paintbrush- Xavier- the snake- Ajax- she lined them and took a little sun with a wolf inside- Enid...- the siren- Bianca- the bat- Yoko- the koi fish- Kent- a white koi fish- Divina- Wednesday looked at the last thing on her hand, a raven- And.. that's you, Wednesday- she whispered and put he raven between the sun and paintbrush- They stay right here, in a protection spell, so nothing bad will ever happens to you, not a single bad thing- she looked down at the broken glass- But it's broken, someone broke it and I can't put it back, until you're safe again- she started to cry- My mother is the only person who can break my spells, she... oh God- she sobbed- She wants to hurt you, I can't... I can't! You're the most important thing in my entire life, I can't lose you!- she cried and Xavier pulled her to his arms again.

Now, Wednesday knew why she always survived the attacks but one more thing she learned, they were not the only ones in danger.
Because Amelia failed to notice, that one more figure were added in the suitcase.
A swan.
The sign of love.
And love was everything Amelia had.