0.4

— CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING?- the voice of Wednesday Addams made Amelia jump, after the incident, it was rare to see Amelia alone, she was usually with her partners, trying not to be too protective but always there. Honestly, they didn't cared much about the sudden touchy girlfriend, Enid loved the touches. After hours waiting, Wednesday Addams finally found the witch alone on the quad.
— Of course- Amelia looked at the goth girl, Wednesday looked into her eyes and she swore that her 'dead heart' jumped.
— How your powers work?- she asked and the witch hummed.
— Well, I inherited both my father's and mother's power, unlike my brother who only has only my father's gift- she said and Wednesday listened close- I am a nature witch, so... crystals, water, plants, fire, anything from earth can be used, healing is also one of my gifts, although I cannot heal myself, only the others- she says and sigh- But, unfortunately, I did inherit my mother's magic, I try not to use it, but it's necessary sometimes, my mother is a black magic user, dangerous one- she nodded her head- While I can manipulate the day and lights, my powers also manipulate the night and darkness- Amelia explained and Wednesday nodded.
— You have visions too?- she asks and Amelia nodded.
— Not something I can control though, they come and go, sometimes I can look in the future if I need, but it takes too much energy from me and they're never certain... you're asking me those things because of the incident yesterday, right?- she squeezed her eyes with a little grin on her lips to the girl.
— Maybe- Wednesday challenged and Amelia only giggled.
— I don't care if you want to know something Wednesday, unfortunately, I'm not much help, as I said, they come and go, I can't say if something is about to happen, but... sometimes I feel it on my skin, being a nature witch makes me look like crazy, but I actually hear the winds and trees when the danger is near- Amelia told the goth girl, who stared at her.
— You're right and the craziness doesn't match you, but thanks for the help- Wednesday said and opened her mouth to say something, before they were interrupted by Bianca Barclay.

— Mel, we were looking for you- Bianca said and took the girl's hand, Amelia turned to her best friend with a little smile.
— Hey Bee, sorry, got distracted by a good talk with a new friend- she looked at Wednesday who raised her brows.
— Yeah, I see your new friend- Bianca scoffed at Wednesday- Come on, Enid was almost howling when she couldn't find you- she pulled the girl while taking her bag that was on the floor.
— Bye Wednesday!- Amelia waved being dragged by Bianca.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

— BABY! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE what I found at that bookstore you love!- Enid squealed with a wrapping on her hands.
— Love, what did I told you about spending your money with me?- Amelia said softly while accepting the present, Enid pouted.
— I know! But you told me about it and I needed to give it to you!- she said and Amelia chuckled shaking her head.
— You'll be the dead of me woman- she whispered and hugged Enid's waist who watched the girl gently unwrap the gift.

The Perks Of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Amelia collected all the versions of that book like they were little toys, so she was more than happy to see one of the editions she didn't found online.
— Holy fuck, that's beautiful! Thanks kitty- Amelia kissed Enid's lips and the blonde jumped excitedly.
The book was green, minor details, hard cover, although it was in another language that the witch was excited to learn, the Brazilian edition of her favorite book was beautiful.
— Another one?- Xavier chuckled passing his arm around the short girl.
— Please babe, The Perks of Being a Wallflower will never be enough- the witch smiled and the psych kissed her lips.
— Whatever you say bookworm- he whispered and Amelia giggled.
— Where is Ajax?- she asked looking around.
— Stoned himself again- Kent, who was Ajax's currently roommate, said while coming from behind and tickling Amelia's side.
— KENT!- she shouted holding the boy's hands, he laughed and kissed Amelia's cheek, earning a glare from the two teenagers that watched him- Want me to go and fix it?- she asked while slapping the boy's face lightly, Kent chuckled.
— No, it was at night, by the end of the next class he will be good- the siren said and they sat down in their usual table, Xavier pulling the witch to his lap.
— I don't like the Wednesday girl- Bianca said stealing Amelia's fries, who cleaned her glasses and frowned.
— Any specific reason?- she asked and squeezed her eyes trying to see Bianca. One of the consequences of her trains and accidental explosions was the loss of 70% of her sight. She definitely never tried to play with poisonous plants again.
— Glasses- Xavier whispered lowly while pushing the hair out of her eyes- Don't tire your eyes like that- he sighed and Amelia put her glasses back, and went on holding Enid's hand.
— I just don't like her- Bianca shrugged.
— Aw, don't worry Bee, she is not stealing me away from you, you're my favorite siren- Amelia teased while pinching Bianca's cheek, who laughed and smacked her hand away, Amelia smiled.
— What am I? Chopped liver?- Kent asked at the same time as Divina, the twins glared at each other.
— Kent you're definitely the last one- Amelia said throwing a piece of her bread on the boy, Xavier chuckled hearing what comes next- Want some more? Koi fish- she smirked and Kent mocked her.
— But seriously, she is bad news- Bianca said and Amelia looked at her.
— Don't worry, I don't think she is that bad, also, her mom was really nice when she took care of me when I was young, they're just... you know, different- the girl softly smiled.
— Yeah Mel, tell me a monster you didn't loved- Bianca sighed and Xavier rubbed Amelia's thigh.
— Yeah, we can add Kent in the list- Divina said and her twin slapped her head, making the table laugh. Amelia leaned on Xavier's chest and offered a piece of her sandwich.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

— HEY LOVE, YOU OKAY NOW?- Amelia's soft voice echoed on Ajax's room, he pulled the girl to his bed, cuddling the girl who smiled and caressed his cheek.
— I'm so dumb- he whined and Amelia pecked his lips.
— No, you're not, don't worry Aj, things like that happens, it's okay- she calmed the boy down- Come on pretty boy, give me a kiss- she smiled and Ajax didn't thought twice before kissing the girl.
They entered in an intense make out session, but of course, someone had to ruin it and that someone was Kent.
— Holy Jesus, every damn time!- Kent said and Amelia threw a lego piece that was on Ajax's table right on Kent's eye- WHAT THE FUCK!- he whispered shouted and looked at Amelia who had her eyes glowing.
— I swear to God, Kent, I will destroy you if you don't go right now!- Amelia said and Kent looked at her in disbelief.
— That's my room Lia!- he said and Amelia sent him a glare- Go fuck in Xavier's room, he is alone now!- he whined and Amelia rolled her eyes taking Ajax's hand who was laughing loudly at the two.
— I will moan so loud that you will have nightmares, project of Ariel- she muttered passing by Kent, Ajax apologised to the boy.
— I love you too Lia!- Kent said closing the door.