1.0

RAVE'N DAY, AMELIA FIXED her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror again.
— Lia you look good, you look hypnotizing by the way- Yoko chuckled from her side of the room, Amelia smiled to the girl.
— Thanks... just worried about the burn marks, that's all- she whispered and Yoko walked to her, gently fixing the girl's choker, a white embroidery one, that she made, with little butterflies and pearls.
— You don't need to worry about it, no one will even question it, and you know... if they do, I think that tomorrow they will be totally vanished from the world- she smirked and Amelia chuckled.
— Thanks Yoyo- she whispered and Yoko patted her head- How are you and Divina?- she asked.
— Oh you know... just... in love- Yoko smiled and Amelia fixed Yoko's wig, while chuckling- Now, you go, go, because we all know Enid and her hate towards lateness- she guided the witch to the door- Love you pretty girl!- she said and Amelia laughed while walking away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AMELIA KNOCKED ON ENID AND WEDNESDAY'S shared room, Enid immediately opened the door and her eyes shone with the sight of Amelia.
— Hey kitty- she smiled and Enid couldn't even speak- You look so pretty baby- she whispered and Enid immediately kissed her, Amelia laughed between the kiss while pulling the girl closer.
— You're the prettiest girl in this entire world- Enid said while taking Amelia's hand, the witch looked inside of the room and Wednesday were wearing the dress, her hair up with a braided crown.
— You... wow, it... I... Jesus, I don't think I'll make it out alive with you two- Amelia whispered looking between them, Enid smiled and Wednesday's lips curved.
— WEDNESDAY YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT!- Eugene's voice echoed and he stopped looking at the three girls, Amelia turned around and Eugene swore he would faint.
— Hey bee boy! You looking handsome there- she said and Eugene was pretty sure his soul left his body- Who is the lucky girl?- she asked.
— Lily from my Math class! She said I looked cute, can you believe it?- he beamed and Amelia chuckled.
— She is right, how are your bees? Sorry, I promised to pass by but I forgot- she apologized and the two other girls watched her in amazement.
— They're so good! Can I send you some honey? They're producing, finally!- he said excitedly.
— Always, bee boy, my brother loves it too, so make it two- she winked and Eugene smiled.
— You're really an angel Amelia- he whispered and jumped away happily.
— Now... come on, pretty babies, we have some dances to do- Amelia took Enid's hand and laced her pinky with Wednesday's.
They didn't even thought twice before following the girl.

— I was thinking about what you said yesterday- Wednesday whispered, they were waiting for Enid who went to take something, what? They didn't know.
— Yeah? What did you found out Sherlock?- Amelia leaned closer to hear her.
— Maybe when those events happened, someone was in the same place as us- she said and Amelia nodded.
— The nightmares are getting way too vivid, maybe someone from here?- she asked and Wednesday nodded, Enid came back jumping with Xavier and Ajax behind her- Sweet Lord- she whispered eyeing them.
— Hey love- Ajax smirked and pecked her lips, Xavier doing the same.
— Funny thing, I think I just fell in love again- she said giggling nervously- Thank God I made this dress easy to take off- she whispered but the four took the line and smirked at her, she blushed and pushed them to the entrance.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AMELIA WILLIAMS NEVER THOUGHT she would have to face her ex again, that wasn't in the Weathervane shop, but right now, his face looked really punchable.
— Amelia, you look... pretty- Tyler said looking her up and down, she felt uncomfortable.
— Yeah, but I'm wondering, when did I ask?- she rolled her eyes and went to walk away, but Tyler held her back, she instinctively pulled away, scared.
— Sorry, I'm sorry...- Tyler shoved his hands back in his pockets- I just, you know, want to talk to you again, you never gave me the chance to- he looked at her and Amelia shook her head.
— Yeah Tyler, I didn't because when I tried to talk to you the last time you used me as a punch bag, what is wrong with you?- she said incredulous.
— I'm sorry okay! I'm better now, I just... I'm getting better for you! I miss you! I still love you Amelia...- he begged and Amelia shook her head.
— Tyler, stop- she whispered.
— Please Meli...- he whispered back.
— Tyler, you... don't you understand? For God's sake! You beat me up and then, you beat Xavier and make fun of him and when I get to be happy, you.... for fucking sake Tyler! You almost killed Ajax the last time!- she shook her head- I love Xavier, I love Ajax, I love Enid, maybe even Wednesday! But you? I don't love you Tyler and neither like you, I don't even want to be near to you...- Amelia said and Tyler stared at her, that's when she felt, the anger building up inside of him, she took some steps back dry swallowing the lump on her throat.
— Amelia...- he walked to her but stopped, Amelia hit her back on someone, she immediately turned. Xavier.

— Is everything okay here, love?- the boy sent daggers to Tyler.
— Xav- she breathed relieved and the boy hugged her waist, her shoulders relaxed but she still could feel Tyler's rage.
— Yeah, I was going anyways- Tyler walked past them, hitting his shoulder on Xavier's, the psych sighed and looked down to his girlfriend.
— You okay, baby? He didn't do anything, did he?- he asked.
— No, yeah, just... can we just go please?- she whisper while getting closer to the boy, who kissed her head.
— Yeah, come on, Enid is basically crying already- he laughed and Amelia smiled.

Thornhill strangely greeted the two teenagers when they walked in.
— Holy smokes Meli, you looking good- Kent smiled hugging his best friend.
— Alright, too close fish boy- Xavier muttered pulling Amelia to his grip again, the girl giggled when her best friend glared at Xavier.
— You jealous baby- Amelia whispered getting on her tip toes and kissing Xavier, he hugged her waist, holding the girl closer.
— Alright, I'm out- Kent ran away and Xavier smirked between the kiss.
— Those 1 and half years dating you don't say nothing, big baby?- she asked and Xavier laughed.
— Maybe I need a reminder sometimes- he said and she rolled her eyes playfully- I like your necklace by the way, but my hands looks better- he whispered smirking on her ear, Amelia widened her eyes and felt his grip tighten around her.
— MY TURN!- Enid pulled the girl away and Amelia laughed with Xavier's face.
— Oh come on, Enid!- Xavier chased the two.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AMELIA DANCED WITH ENID, THE GIRL'S EYES directly to her girlfriend that looked so happy, Amelia smiled but someone approached the two, Lucas Walker, the major's son, Amelia smile faded and she sent a questionable look to the boy in front of them.
— Enid!- he exclaimed, the pink haired girl turned around.
— Lucas! You came!- she hugged the boy and Amelia was confused- Right! Lucas, that's my girlfriend, Amelia! Baby, that's my new friend, Lucas- she said and the witch nodded, she didn't liked the feelings and scent the boy was bringing with.
— Hello- Lucas smiled nervously.
— Hi- Amelia said with a not so good face, Enid knew that by her face, Lucas were bad news, so she started to get nervous, her girlfriend's eyes softened when she felt Enid's nervousness- Any friend of Nid is mine- she sighed and Enid mood lifted up, smiling.
— Love, wanna dance?- Ajax whispered on Amelia's ear and she took a deep breath, she didn't noticed the boy approaching her.
— Will you be okay, kitty?- the witch asked Enid and the girl nodded happily, Amelia left a kiss on her lips and took Ajax's hand.

— Who's the guy?- Ajax asked while passing his arms around the girl's waist, Amelia shrugged.
— You know Nid, she is a happy bean that makes friends everywhere, maybe the major's son was one of her victims- she smiled and her boyfriend laughed.
— You're right, Xavier told me that Tyler was watching you, what's he doing here anyway, as I remember, no one here likes him- Ajax muttered kinda mad, Amelia's hands that were on his chest, crawled to behind his neck and the gorgon looked down to her eyes.
— Well, I don't know and I hope that it has nothing to do with me or I will kill him- she giggled and Ajax smiled kissing the girl.
— That's my girl- he said- But, if he even thinks of getting closer to you, I hope he remembers that I'm a gorgon and that a mad Xavier near to a fragile rock is not a good idea- he laughed and Amelia smiled.
— I know I don't say it much, but you know I love you, right?- Amelia asked and Ajax's smile widened, nodding and kissing her forehead.
— I love you more, Lia- he whispered and for a moment, Amelia forgot about the world on his arms.

Amelia sat down on Xavier's lap, the boy wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, Wednesday was talking to Tyler, but soon walked to the two lovers and looked at Amelia.
— Amelia... wanna....- she stopped and just stared at the girl.
— Just some words, Wednesday, it's not that hard- Xavier said amused with the girl's raction, Amelia went to talk but he quickly covered her mouth- Oh, look, a new song is coming up, your chance- he teased and Wednesday thought about all the ways to kill the boy in front of her.
— Amelia... do, do you...- Wednesday breathed- Do you wanna dance with me?- she asked and Xavier smiled proudly, letting go of Amelia who slapped his arm gently and he chuckled.
— Come on, Wednesday- she took the girl's hand.