0.3

IF THERE WAS ONE FACT that the whole school knew was, Amelia had a famous genetic line in the entire world, but she only cared about two people in her family. Her father and her older brother, the boy was older by almost 10 years, he was annoying sometimes, but Amelia couldn't live without him.
Anthony Williams, father of the witch, was well known around, Anthony was kind and smart, quite charming if asked, the whole town was on his feet but he never cared about it, he only cared about his true love, his children.
Andrew Williams, the older sibling, the first child and the protective one, Andy – how Amelia liked to call – was the one that almost traveled from Alaska to Nevermore just to punch Xavier the first time he said a really dumb thing about Amelia, but that made the girl cry for a good few hours. Andrew was known by his looks, kindness and power, just like his father. It was a thing for the Williams, their looks, kindness and power were something that ran on their blood, well, being real, only Anthony, Andrew and Amelia had that power.
The Williams, excluding the three, had a thing for atrocious murders, Lara Williams, mother of Amelia and Andrew, ex-wife of Anthony, was a monster. She gave Amelia the scars she had on her back, she was also responsible for the ones on Andrew's arms. Anthony despised the woman after she tried to kill her own children for power, so he ran away with the two, built a life, a way better one.

What brings the Williams for the actual story now? Well, Amelia was in a video call with her brother and he didn't looked happy at all.

     — I'm gonna kill him, I swear to God Lia- Andrew grumbled and Amelia chuckled- It's not funny!- he exclaimed and she saw the amber light coming from his hands.
    — Okay, okay, calm down Andy, you know dad, he is really put of his head sometimes- she sighed and Andrew only groaned loudly and slammed his head down on the table- Andy, you'll hurt yourself like this- Amelia said concerned- Look... I don't think he did it on purpose, Glenda is like that! We know because...- she was interrupted by her brother and by her door being opened.
    — Because we already dealt with it, yeah, yeah, okay!- Andrew sighed- What's up Ajax, Xavier, Enid and...?- the boy frowned and Amelia turned around.
    — Hey loves, Wednesday- the girl waved, Wednesday had her 'no-emotion' face.
    — Addams?- Andrew asked and Amelia turned to him again.
    — The one and only- she said and took her crystals- Why don't we see what she is thinking about hm? If this eases your mind...- Amelia trailed and Andrew sighed taking his spell book.
    — I'm not that annoyed, it's just... you know, she used dad for his money one time and you know how he ended up...- he said and his sister nodded positioning her crystals in a circle.
     — I'm not disagreeing with you Andy, I know how you feel about anyone getting close to dad, after... yeah, after that- she said and shook her head- I'm just saying that maybe you should calm yourself and gather proof before jumping to conclusions- her calm voice made Andrew smile.
     — You never changes Lia, so... how is it going? Next week will be the Parenting thing, we will be there so watch your hands- the Williams directly the comment for her partners behind her.
     — Hi to you too Andrew, we're fine, we'll keep that in mind- Xavier chuckled while playing with one of Amelia's plushies that Enid gave to her.
     — Alright, stop giving glares to my babies, you ready?- Amelia asked and Andrew nodded.

Amelia raised her hands and her eyes turned white when she concentrated her energy on the crystals.
Traveling around minds, she finally found her aunt.
'That idiot, Anthony is so dumb. Maybe I'll try to use that trick more times, he always fall for it."
When she heard enough, she traveled back to her own, but something or someone stopped her.

'Hello Amelia, what scares you the most? The fact that I will kill your father and that dumb brother of yours or that I will kill all your friends and lovers, I will kill all of them and make you watch their screams and cries, while the fire slowly consumes your body, you'll burn alive until you're only ashes'

Amelia screams falling from her chair, her partners jump on their feet and go to the girl, her nose was bleeding, tears down on her face and only one expression. Fear.
     — WHAT HAPPENED?? LIA WHAT WAS THAT??- Andrew screamed worriedly, he was abruptly sent away from their mind link, what made him panic, then his sister comes back screaming and crying- LIA??- he was scared.
     — BABY, BABY, LOOK AT ME!- Enid held Amelia's face, Amelia was shaking and still panicking.
     — What is wrong Meli??- Ajax asked worried while supporting the girl's back.
    — I... I don't know what happened- she whispered still crying- Someone stopped me from coming back! I don't know who it was, I couldn't recognise the voice- she whimpered and cried more.
     — What they said Lia?- her brother asked and Xavier took her laptop, putting it on the floor.
     — God...- she sobbed trying to calm herself- They... they said that they will kill everyone, you, dad, they said that they will kill my lovers, I...- she broke down again and Wednesday watched it. Something said that it had to be with the fact that Rowan almost killed her the day before.
     — I couldn't even hear it, they pulled me out from the link... I...- Andrew sighed looking at the panic on his little sister's eyes- Don't worry Lia, we're all good, nothing is going to happen- he calmed her down- Maybe it's just another witch pranking you again Lia...- he said but Amelia shook her head.
     — They knew my name Andy, they know me- she cried- I don't want anything to happens okay? I can't lose you- she whispered and grabbed Enid's hand that were still on her cheek- Any of you- she looked at Xavier.
    — You'll not, don't worry- Ajax kissed her cheek.

This investigation just turned more interesting for Wednesday Addams.