𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆: 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒔

"Oh, look, they love me"

Bargain Castle:  Area ruled by Maleficent

The center of the isle of the lost. The area is ruled by Maleficent, mostly this place is covered in shops, salons, and other kinds of businesses. Most all Villains take a meeting here and live here.

MAIN VK's

Mal daughter of Maleficent and HadesAge
: 18

Evie daughter of the Evil Queen
Age: 18

Jay son of Jafar
Age: 18

Carlos son of Cruella De Vil
Age: 16

Other Inhabitants:

Hadie son of Hades (Mal is Hadie's half-sibling, it was in the descendants novel)
Age: 16
Appearance: tall young man with pale skin and bright blue, fire-like hair. He has yellow eyes.

Claudine Frollo daughter of Claude Frollo (Also in the Descendants Novel)
Age: 16
Appearance:

Pirate of the Isles:  Area ruled by Ursula & Captain Hook 

Located near the East side of the Isle of the Lost they call the port where they trade  called  "Goblin Wharf"

Uma daughter of Ursula
Age: 18

Gilson son of Gaston
Age: 18

Harry Hook  son of Captain Hook
Age: 18

Outlanders' Clan: Area ruled by Scar

Located on the south of the Isle of the lost. A lawless place where the cunning  and strong dominates. Mostly live by beastmen due to the harsh environment that not a normal person can live through.

Haifai daughter of Scar.

Age: 20
Appearance: Medium length black hair, a pair of lion ears with a notched ear on her lower right ear, green eyes with a scar on her left eye and a tanned skin. She has a tattoo of a Roaring Lion on left shoulder.
Height: 181 cm

Bio: Eldest child of Scar. She lived a tough life for her father was never supportive of her. She was busy lazing around and causing trouble like setting fire from place to place. She has her own crew called the "Outcasts" the members were mostly beastmen and were either children of Villains' sidekicks. Her father, Scar, trained her like hell, if she ever makes a mistake she would always hear him complain how a failure of a first born she is and complain he would've been a better king than Mufasa ever was and telling how he planned the death of Mufasa and Simba.

When Mal decided to recruit Haifai to her crew, Haifai declined saying, "I don't want to be under Maleficent's daughter." 

Her father heard the news of Mal's Pranks on Haifai, rather than comforting her he scolded at her.

Lungri Khan son of Shere Khan. 
Age: 18
Appearance: short hair orange hair with black streaks, a pair of brown eyes, tan skin.

Height: 188
Bio: A lone tiger that Haifai recruited for losing to her. 

Banagi , Baasho, Fala  children of Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed.

Banagi Daughter of Shenzi
Age: 17
Height: 173cm
Personality: A cunning yet caring sibling for Baasho and Fala. 

Baasho Son of Banzai
Age: 17
height: 171cm
Personality: A destructive hyena that would cause chaos just for fun

Fala Son of Ed
Age: 17
height: 171cm
Personality: Foolish Hyena yet not dumb enough to be called stupid.

The three of them lived a harsh life being treated nothing more than an animal by the Villains' children. After years of mistreatment from the Villains' children, Haifai ventured off to the hyenas' den and ask the trio feeding the younger hyenas, "Aren't you guys sick of this? Being treated no worse than an animal? Well, I'll help you as long as you listen to my orders. Then, no will will treat you like this anymore." They were reluctant whether to join forces with her but they couldn't see the younger hyena cubs suffering from lack of food.