🌹𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭🌹: 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐎𝐡, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 :𝐃

»»----  ----««

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Mal's POV:

Morning finally arrived. The room wasn't bad as I thought a bit gloomy but still nice. The Vice-dorm leader told me there's a dress code here and a certain prefect wouldn't like breaking the rules. Too bad, I don't follow other people's rules I follow my own rules. I left my room and headed towards the lounge. There in the sofa, Lilia was talking to two boys taller than him one with silver hair and a boy with light-green hair. Lilia then noticed my presence in the lounge. 

"Greetings Mal!" he warmly welcomed, the two boys also greeted me after he did. He then noticed that I wasn't wearing the uniform. "Oh? You didn't wear the uniform?" he said.

"I just don't like uniforms. It's just not my style."

The light-green haired boy was about to say something but was stopped by Lilia's gaze, He shook his head from the remark, "The Headmaster will be waiting for you and your friends in the Hall of Mirrors. He'll be personally giving you a tour of the school and your schedule for the semester." He told me where it is and said his goodbyes with the boys beside him.

'Ugh, I really have to attend classes. It better not be boring ones.' I sighed, I remember reading from a brochure of Auradon Prep there were several classes "Remedial Goodness 101" stood out the most. Bet's are it teaches you to be a goody two-shoes. 'This better be good than staying in Auradon.'  as I left the lounge.

A horned-shaped figure appeared as Mal left the room, "Where is the descendant of the Thorn Fairy be?" he asked.

"She just left, Malleus." Lilia answered, The man named  Malleus was sadden about her early departure. "Don't worry, you'll see her soon enough." Lilia assured Malleus. 

»»----  ----««

Mal's POV:

As I pass through the mirror the halls were noisier than I thought it would be. It was full of beastmen, pirates, and card soldiers. Some were wearing their uniforms while some didn't. The headmaster, Uma, The Hearts siblings, and Haifai weren't present at the moment.

"MAL"

I heard someone called out my name, it was Evie waving at me and behind her were Carlos, Jay and Hadie. They weren't wearing their uniforms too. Evie rushed towards me giving me a hug with the boys trailing behind her.

"M, what was your dorm like?" Evie asked, still hugging me.

"It had to be pink that's for sure." Jay joked, the two boys also laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Jay." I said, the boys still giggling. We all talked what are rooms were like. Evie has her own room her dorm leader gave some beauty products. Jay's and Carlos's was shiny, like, shiny shiny. While Hadie's was like his old room but he has a bed and a pillow now. As we were all catching up on what happened to our dorms. Then a fight broke out.

"Oi, watch it!" a wolf beastmen growled. "You wanna start a fight or somethin'?"

"What do you mean it's my fault for bumping into you?" A spade card soldier yelled, "You bastards are doing it on purpose!"

"Oi, muscle-head. Shut up!" one of Uma's pirate crew yelled, "You guys were starting it first!"

Then a female hyena trots towards the fight, "Oi, watch it. You sea bastards can't take a fight head on now, can't ya?" baring her fangs at them, while two male hyenas beside her followed her lead.

"You guys were in our turf!" One of the male hyenas named "Baasho" provoked, "We're only taking what's ours."

"We ain't even on your turf" the spade retorted, "You guys were trying to start a fight first!"

"Are you calling us liars?" the female hyena known as Banagi asks, "You guys should be after tentacles' crew here!" pointing at the pirates.

"Don't pin this on us" the pirates' growled, grabbing their swords. "You're just a bunch of animals that grew legs!"

"Says their Boss who's a octopus that grew a pair of legs!" the male hyena with a notch on his ears named "Fala" mocked.

The hyenas and wolves laughed, they all started a full on brawl. The other students from different dorms getting dragged in the fight getting mistaken from the enemy. This is why you shouldn't wear uniforms on the first day.

»»----  ----««

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬| 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝"