𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆: 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

"What about cats, nya?"

A floating head appeared, revealing it has cat ears and purple to light-purple strands of hair with its eyes slit like a cat that is yellow.

Those around them except the VKs were shocked and shrieked at the headless? Body Less? whatever it was. They all turned pale like they'd seen a ghost.

"Oh, it's just you Katie," Red said, patting the headless cat's head. "I thought it was a different person". The cat giggled at her response nuzzling her face on the top of Red's shoulder. The cat and three siblings chatted away drowning out the sounds around them.

»»----  ----««

"Hey Mal," a fiery headed person approached Mal, "I'm kind of nervous with all this," the boy was anxious about what's going to happen to them if their parents found out that they're not in Auradon.

"Hadie, relax, you're just being nervous again. We'll just ask the Headmaster to send us back home." Mal assured her younger half-sibling. The boy is still shaken about the events happening to them.

"I hope so..." he mumbled. Mal was as nervous as he is, what would happen if their parents found out that they didn't arrive at Auradon Prep, "Hadie, let's talk about this another time."

Jay, Evie and Carlos were done talking with their dorm leaders and approached Mal and Hadie was.

"You guys done talking with your dorm leaders?" Mal asked her friends. "Also what dorm were you guys assigned?" Mal wasn't paying much attention to the boys but knew where Evie was assigned. It was Pomefiore.

"Yep." Jay was the first to answer, "Me and Carlos were to assigned to Scarabia." Jay was ruffling Carlos's head. "The dorm leader was a ray of sunshine. Literally."

"Yeah, it reminded me of the Auradon kids." Carlos recalled from a story that their parents would tell them about Auradon. "So what dorm were you two sorted in?" He asked the two siblings.

"Diasomnia" Mal answered. "But I haven't seen my dorm leader anywhere."

Hadie then answered, "Ignihyde. He was a floating tablet." He joked. He glanced towards Evie's direction, "What about you Evie?" The fiery headed boy asked the bluenette.

"POMEFIORE" she enthusiasticly announced, "He was pretty, but not as pretty as me" she claimed. "But the Vice dorm leader was giving off hunter vibes." She was reminded of the story of how her mother's hunter betrayed her for Snow White. "Also, Claudine got sorted into Pomefiore with me," She added. Before they chat any longer they heard the mirror announced so loud it echoed through the entire room.

The nature of your soul is...
...unclear to me.