𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆: 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝑵𝒐.

»»-----♡-----««

The VK's glared daggers at the imbecile of a headmaster. The headmaster could only be stood still from their glares' as if they were ready to kill him on the spot. While a magicless student was just there watching it all go down.

Mal slowly approaches the headmaster, with her friends behind her with an ominous smile "Look, could you graciously send us back home like the gracious headmaster that you are?"

"Unfortunately, the mirror said-"

"For starters, we're attending a different school" Red stated, "We can't just transfer this early!!"

"But-" the headmaster was cut off once again.

"Oi, birdbrain. We aren't gonna stay here" Haifai exclaimed, growling at the Headmaster for dragging them into this mess.

"You either send us back or..." Haifai signaled the boys (Lungri, Wolfred, Baasho, Fala) to surround the headmaster "We'll burn this place down to the ashes." the lioness grinned, while a lioness wearing a crown and a female hyena stood beside her. The other hyenas and wolves began to pour flammable liquid around the room. "You wouldn't want that, do you?" [The question remains where did they get the gasoline.]

"We have better things to do than attend this place." Mal said, Hadie was grinning. "But if you don't comply..." signaling Hadie, "It's up to you." he snapped his fingers and blue flames appeared in the tip of his fingers.

'*gulp*I can't let the great seven's descendants leave yet. This would boost our school's reputation if people were to find out that they enrolled here,' "But-"

"You must attend here" The mirror announced, this caught everyone's attention in the room.

"!?!?" everyone was surprised about the mirror's announcement. If they don't return now, who knows what will happen to them later...

"Don't jest us" Quinn was furious, pulling out his sword and aiming at the headmaster's neck. The Card soldiers followed his lead pointing their spears at his neck. "We can't afford to waste time " the headmaster could only shriek from the situation that he was in.

"Descendants of the Seven must stay here. There are far greater opportunities if you stay." the mirror added.

This shocked everyone in the room. What will happen to the grand plan? No one would give up the absolute freedom they could achieve. Disobeying their parents demands is the last thing they want to do.

"You can't be serious..." Quinn's eyes shrunk. "This has to be a joke." his voice trembled.

"I am afraid it this isn't a joke." the mirror clarified. Half of them were pissed from the situation that they're in. while some where thinking this could be a chance of abandoning their shitty life in the isles.

From the sides lines Evie remembered something about the mirror so she walked towards to Mal "I think that's my mother's mirror." she whispered.

"That can't be the same mirror we saw back then." Mal replied, "Your mother's mirror is probably in Auradon. The one we all saw had a hand not a face."

"A creepy hand." Carlos said.

"An old lady's creepy hand." Jay added.

"An dead old lady's creepy hand." Hadie continued, The three boys earned a death glare from both girls. "What? It's true!" trying to convince his sister but earned an ear pinching instead.

Mal then trots towards the Headmaster's direction. "So, we only need to attend this school for the time being, right?" Mal questioned the headmaster he was still surrounded by the beastmen, Card soldiers pointing spears at his neck and Uma's crew pointing their swords at him.

"Indeed." The headmaster trembling answered, "For now a staff member would be guiding you to your respective dorms representing The Great Seven." Then a ghost staff appeared behind which spooked the VKs and the henchmen. they were used to seeing goblins and other magical creatures but not ghosts.

Haifai, Red, Uma, and Mal glanced at each other whether to follow the useless headmaster's demands. They set aside their spite for each other temporarily and agreed to follow the headmaster's request. All of them ordered their subordinates to stand down and the ghost guided them to their dorms and were granted their own quarters in each of the dorms.

'This will be long day' a magicless student said himself, still surprised from what just happened. 'I can't believe they just threatened a headmaster. I better avoid them.'

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Prologue: Finale End

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

»»----  ----««

Back in the Isles:

The Infamous Villains from the Isles are raging that they couldn't find their children anywhere. They couldn't possibly vanish into thin air [Only a Cheshire cat could that.] Minions, henchmen, and servants from each masters searched the entire isles but they couldn't find them. The only children that were left weren't theirs.

"What do you mean they're not here?" a raging voice could be heard a raging fae with horns yelled at the goblin workers. "FIND THEM!!!" The workers panicked from their mistress of evil.

A man with tanned skin, black hair, green eyes with a scar on his left eye, with lion ears approached towards the fae. "They couldn't have left the isles. They wouldn't think of leaving their dear parents in this rotting hell."

He then noticed a mirror in the center of the room, "Has that mirror always been there." He pointed towards an antique mirror with intricate designs. This caught the attention of the fae. There has never been a delivery addressed to them today they would even dream of getting a mirror. Only the Evil Queen would get a mirror but why would she address it here.