𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?

"Oi, Where the hell are we?"

All of the VKs fell flat from the floor with their asses being hurt from the teleportation of the mirror only to see people with robes. The people with robes were confused by the sight before them. Murmurs and whispers can be heard everywhere around the room. Who the hell were they?!?

The short redhead wearing robes stepped forward to them looking very furious. "HOW DARE YOU TRESPASSERS INTRUDE THE ENTRANCE CEREMONY OF NIGHT RAVEN COLLEGE!!!" the redhead yelled pointing his pen at them, "FOR THAT I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD—" the redhead was interrupted by the dark mirror.

"SILENCE" The mirror roared, silencing everyone in the room. For the mirror to do that to them it must be serious. "I sense they're the descendants of the great seven and other notable figures. And the rest of them were acknowledged by the great seven themselves." he paused before continuing, "Therefore they shall be enrolled here." The mirror's face vanished. The murmurs and whispers from the hooded figures were louder than before.

"Eh~ but aren't we already in another academy?" Jackie Hearts questioned, "I thought we aren't allowed to double book like mother said?" She said in a playful tone like a child would say when a mother forbids them.  Until a masked-bird man stepped in to ask the descendants himself.

"Ahem, I am Dire Crowley, Headmaster of Night Raven College" He said so graciously, ignoring the girl's question"Before that we should sort you into your dorm. Just say your name in front of the mirror" The first were the Wonderlanders, the Outlanders Clan, Uma's Pirate Crew, And etc. All of them are finally sorted to their respective dorms.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" The redhead announced, "All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul  Dorm, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" Pointing his pen to the Wonderlanders specifically. He glanced at the Trio of hearts. He's lost for words. The very figure he admires is going to his dorm. He doesn't how to express such manner. 

"Jackie, doesn't he remind us of him?" The Eldest, Red Hearts asked her dear younger sibling. "Yeah~ like Quincy but with red hair and more short" Jackie replied, she snickered at the height of the short redhead. "But I don't know if he knows swordsmanship." the youngest putting her fingers under her chin. "Who cares, He'll lose his head if he went against Quincy" the eldest shrugged. From afar is their sibling Quincy with the card soldiers ordering them around.

"*Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me." The boy with lion ears said lazily. He glanced at the lionesses one was quite muscular with a scar on her left eye that splits into two while the other is scrawny wearing a golden crown. behind the lionesses are several hyenas, a buff tiger, and gray wolves. "The King of Beasts daughter... How interesting' The boy with lion ears thought to himself.

"Haifai, Why is he looking here?" The scrawny lioness whispered to the Muscular lioness, tugging the lioness's sleeve. 

"Are you that scared of him?" Haifai, questioned, raising a brow at the scrawny lioness. She sighed, "Remember they should respect us." she said, "If they even dared to lay a hand on us. They better be prepared for what's coming." She grinned. The hyenas, a buff tiger, and gray wolves were busy arguing with each other.  

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle Dormitory, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." The boy with glasses proudly announced, behind him were two lanky hooded figures. He glanced at Uma's Crew and walked towards them with the two lanky figures behind him, "And I would so benevolently help you, Lady Uma." he bowed in a gentleman kind of manner, and bid the crew adieu.

"Don't he looks a bit fishy, Cap'n?" Harry asked, his benevolent octopus friend. He could smell the sea from him.

"What do you think, Gil?" the Uma asked her friend beside her, "Aye. He smells like the sea... Like you do." the friend named Gil answers.

"Oh dear, how poor and unfortunate soul he is if he takes advantage of me" Uma smiled.

"Hey, does anyone know where the Headmaster went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." the beautiful boy asked.

"Some headmaster he is." A floating tablet speaked.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A boy wearing a turban said.

The Door-like gate was kicked revealing The headmaster.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley said, beside him was a hooded person and a racoon-cat.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The redhead spoke.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation. You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm." The headmaster said, "Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your raccoon-cat."

The youngest was the first to notice the cat. "Eh~ Isn't that a cat? Didn't mother said something about a rule about cats attending occasions?" she said to the eldest. This caught the attention of Red and Quincy. Quincy was scowling at the sight of the cat while Red was grinning and ecstatic.

"What about cats, nya?"