🌹𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭🌹: 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! (2)

The other students from different dorms get dragged into the fight getting mistaken for the enemy. This is why you shouldn't wear uniforms on the first day.

»»----  ----««

"Not even a day and they're already fighting," Mal said, watching the fight unfold. A girl with silver-grey hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and a purple beret with black and red stripes wearing the Pomefiore uniform managed to dodge all the chaos and walked toward us. It was Claudine Frollo daughter of Claude Frollo. "If it isn't Claudine."

"I apologize for my tardiness, Mal" Claudine said, grabbing a purple handkerchief to cover her mouth. "I couldn't believe they were fighting over something trivial... again." mumbling the last part. Claudine looked around to see who was missing. "The Headmaster hasn't arrived yet?"

"Neither did the Hearts Trio nor Haifai," Evie confirmed, looking around for them. "Quinn isn't the type to be late."

"Except, Red." I said, getting a nod from the boys. "She'd rather be late than early."

"Whitney is here, so, why not ask him?" Carlos suggests, pointing at the white rabbit beastmen pacing around and biting his hand, while two card soldiers stood there watching.

We all glanced at the White rabbit, whether it would be a good time to disturb him whatever he's doing, "Maybe later" Mal said, the rest agreed with me. "Hey, let's spray paint the lockers later."

"Did you brought the spray cans, Hadie? Jay looks at Hadie. Hadie then brought out a duffle bag full of spray cans, "Does this answer your question?" Hadie replied.

"You guys should hide that for now." Evie looked around for teachers, "You wouldn't want to get caught now, would you?"

"My, My, My. Evie does care about us." Jay teased, earning a glare from Evie. "No. I heard from a student that the faculty here is strict and a prefect here is a stickler for rules." Evie said.

"And there are cameras everywhere." Hadie added, glancing at the hidden camera's. "Hey Carlos! We got to disable it later when they spray paint the lockers." he whispered to Carlos's ear, Carlos nodded.

"By chance do you know what's their name, Evie?" I was the one to ask.

"Tragically, I didn't. They didn't drop his name whatsoever."

"I did." Claudine spoke, getting the VK's attention. "Not a name but they said something the prefect is related to Heartslabyul." Claudine added, "He's quite strict with the Queen of Hearts rules."

'There it is again. Who the heck is that weirdo.' Mal said to thought to herself, 'Only someone stupid enough would follow those absurd rules'

"You mean the rules that Red didn't want to memorize?" Mal said.

"That one?" Jay asked, confused which rule it was.

"Yes, that one." Evie clarified.

"I thought it was the other one?" Carlos asked, confounded which rule it was. There were two rules. Red's rules and The Queen of Hearts rules. Red neither memorized both rules.

"Not that one."

"A stickler for rules vs. the Infamous rule breaker: Red" Jay announced, pretending to have a microphone "Who will be victorious?" the boys laughed but the girls weren't impressed one bit.

"Let's just go talk to Whitney." Mal was getting bored of waiting for everyone to arrive. "Maybe he knows why they're late?" we headed towards Whitney's direction except Claudine chose to be left behind.