𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚

• Haifai's name means "Useless" in Swahili.

• Haifa has 2 younger siblings and 1 adopted brother.

• Haifai got her scar from Mal's "pranks" this incident instigated a "kill on sight" order whenever Mal's crew would visit the South uninvited.

• The entire Outlander's Clan once turned to their animal counter parts by Mal's "pranks"

• Haifai ruled the entire Southern region of the Isles with people that willingly joined her crew.

• Haifai offered Jamie a deal she couldn't refuse

• The name Baasho and Banagi are from the original script of the "Lion King"

•Baasho, Bangi, and Fala treat each other like siblings even though they aren't directly related by blood.

•Baasho, Bangi and Fala are indebted to Haifai from helping them get food to feed their clan in exchange for their clans loyalty.

• Jamie started a business with Wolfred called "Lion's Share and Service"

-They would be collecting gold, jewelry and other things if the person couldn't pay them back on time. Sometimes create an fair slave contract if they couldn't find anything useful.

• Jamie was heavily bullied in Dragon Hall.

• Lungri means "The Lame One"

• Everyone in the Outlanders Clan call's Lungri "Malik" meaning "King". He is ashamed of the name Lungri yet some others calls him "Stripes"

• Whitney and Katie are from Auradon but due to unfortunate mishap was now trapped in the Isles. They tried to ask help to the Wharf but was rejected assuming they're villains impersonating an Auradon resident to escape the isles.

• Jacqueline "Jackie" has a pet broom-faced dog name "Brutus"

• Jackie mastered the double flamingo swing

• The Heart siblings were once turned to animals by Mal's pranks

Red: Red Flamingo
Quinn: Black Hedgehog
Jackie: Orange Hedgehog

• Wonderlanders are required to master all animal linguistics

• Elijah was nicknamed "Executioner" known for knocking out opponents using an axe shape like a spade

• Hadie is a tech geek like Carlos. He made deals to get the new games in Auradon and technology in exchange to see their passed loved ones.

•Hadie has to keep his hair short because all of his clothes aren't fireproof