𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆: 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓, 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌?

"The Prince is inviting us to Auradon?"

The VKs are shocked by the news given by Maleficent herself, they thought it was a joke but Maleficent was dead serious. The people that weren't present in the room were Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Prince John, The Sheriff and the King of hearts. Scar ordered them to watch the south while he was away. The poor King of Hearts was missing for a few months no one knew in the Isles he currently is.

"Forgive my ignorance but Prince Benjamin himself?" Quinn the oldest son of the Queen of hearts asked. The rest of the VKs were just as confused as he is. Why would the crowned prince invite their Parents' worst enemy? 

"Oh, you sweet little innocent child..." Maleficent said with a short pause, "OF COURSE HE DID" she yelled back at the poor boy, he was taken aback by the sudden surprise. "And all of you are going to attend Auradon Prep. They even invited the subordinates of yours, too " she added. "but they said you can only bring one of them."

"WHAT?!?!" they all yelled in unison. You can hear the murmurs of all the subordinates outside the room, they were puzzled about whether the VKs will follow their parents' will. As if the VKs have a choice to decline this opportunity. Some subordinates think this is a lucky chance to escape the hell they've been through.

"Enough" Scar roared, "We've already discussed about it and all of you are attending. " He was displeased by the children whining reminding of him a certain nephew of his . "But" Haifai the daughter of Scar refused, but was responded with her father's glare and low growl. The Lioness could only could only listen to his father's demands. 

The room fell dead silent.

Maleficent was the first one to break this eerie silence "Now that I have all of your attention. You all will steal the Fairy Godmother's Wand and give it to me, for I will conquer Auradon '' They were quite surprised by what the fairy said.

"We" Jafar clarified.

"Yes, We. WE will conquer Auradon." The fae rephrased.

"And what's in it for us?" Haifai the Daughter of Scar questioned, she raised a brow whether it would be a good deal, their parents wouldn't demand something outrageous without something in return... She may look weak but doesn't back down a good opportunity to use others. 

"Once we conquered Auradon you will have everything you've ever wanted" Jafar answered with a grin, "You could get your own castle, jewelry, money, and even your own prince and princess."

"Now all of you are going to attend, do you understand ?" The Queen of hearts ordered, you can hear it in her voice she doesn't like disobedience. All of the children nodded in agreement especially her children they know what happens when you disobey her.

"Great! Now that we're all in the same boat... you better not disappoint us..." Maleficent said in a dreary tone. All of children left the room leaving their parents to discuss other matters. 

"I guess we better pack then" Carlos the son of Cruella De vil suggested the rest. They all agreed to his idea and parted ways with the others.

»»----  ----««

Time Skip: The Next Day

A few hours before the meeting up with the driver. Maleficent, Jafar, Evil Queen, and Cruella De Vil called their children earlier for a meeting.

"Why do we have to be so up in morning?" Carlos yawned, stretching his arms.

"They said they wanted to give us something before we go to Auradon." Mal said, with Evie by her side while Jay was thinking what kind of heist will he do. "Do you think Auradon has a Treasure room?" Jay asked them.

"They probably do." Mal answered.  The four of them arrived to the room with their parents present. The Evil Queen sitting on wooden chair while Maleficent was sitting on her makeshift throne. 

"Give her the mirror, E.Q." Maleficent ordered the Evil Queen, She handed Evie the hand mirror. "Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things."

"Like a prince?" Evie asked.

"Like the Magic wand! Hello!" Maleficent interjected. She then remember to give something to Mal. "My spell book! My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah!" The fae frantically searched the safe, she grabbed the handle trying to pry open the "safe" (Fridge).

"The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out." the Evil Queen helped her open the Safe. "Voila." The Evil Queen opened with ease, the Evil Fae grabbed the book that was stored in the safe.

"My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon." handing over the book to Mal. "Now all of you head over to the Common room the other brats are waiting there."

»»----  ----««

The lackeys and henchmen were inside bargain castle, you'll be surprised on how big it is. Entering the common room there lies a sleeping lioness on the couch, surrounded by hyenas and some gray wolves holding bows. With a buff Tiger, a scrawny lioness wearing a gold crown and an gray wolf wielding a bow. When entering the room, the young hearts was the first to notice an antique mirror in the middle of the room thinking it would belong to the daughter of the Evil Queen for she loves mirrors like herself.

"Eh~ Evie did you get another mirror" Jackie the youngest hearts asked in a playful tone, "I don't remember ordering of the goblins to buy one" Evie answered. "But who cares, the more mirrors the better," she happily answered, hugging the mirror.

"Don't you think it's suspicious? That there's a suspicious mirror and that Evie of all people didn't order it?" Mal began to question, "Who in the Isles would do it... Some idiot I'd say."

"If it's free take it. Shishishishi" Fala replied, a human with hyena looking ears snickers at the sight.

"If they gave it you, they must've loved ya for it." Banagi the Eldest of the hyenas' teased the daughter of the Evil Queen.

 Then the mirror began to glow.

Ah, my lovely Lord,

"Guys, who just said that?" Jay the son of Jafar asked around him, the mirror continued to speak.

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

"Evie, this isn't funny" Hadie the son of Hades panicked from voice of the mirror.

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

"Guys believe me. I'm just surprised as you boys" Evie told them, yet the mirror continued.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Them a mysterious hand appeared it.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

Then mirror began to suck everyone in the room.

[𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝]