Prologue 1.5

Aka the prologue for my Genshin Impact book.

Finally got this chapter written out.

(M/N) = Male Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

Note: Art is not mine.

Enjoy!

"Lumine!"

Said girl jumped when she heard that familiar voice!

'Aether!?'

A voice screams out, as said person was consumed by cubes. Disappearing to who knows where as the assailant held the cube in her hands.

The Archons of GI started a mental chat.

'Those cubes are-!' – GI Ei

'She was the one who attacked them!?' - Venti

'For what purpose would she do this?' - Zhongli

'Who is she?' – GI Nahida

Forcing every bit of power he had, the male broke free of his restraints and charged straight at her.

"Give her back! Give back my sister!"

"This is-!" Lumine shouted, getting up as the screen froze.

"This is that event that separated me from my brother! But why is he the one screaming!?"

She asked Zero, while ignoring the looks of shock on the GI cast faces.

(And ignoring certain 'sages' and 'doctors' intrigued expressions)

"Like I said." Zero spoke. "Alternate realities, alternate versions of you."

"In your reality, you are the one searching for her brother. In another reality, it could be the reverse. Aether searching for his sister."

Said hidden male started at that.

'The roles could have been reversed!?'

He thought to himself.

He could admit that this was all unexpected. Especially since he was hidden in a place that not even the Gods should be able to detect.

...Only to be brought here, in a secluded part, and be told that they were going to watch a world where the events soon to come would be shown.

...Which meant, that his plans will either come to fruition or be shot down in flames. And judging by the God tone, he wanted them to lose.

"Of course." Zero voice grabbed their attention once more. "There are realities where you two weren't separated but lost the ability to travel to other worlds."

"How very interesting."

A certain Astrologer mused to herself.

Only for his sword to be blocked, as cubes began to envelope him.

"She was so powerful."

Lumine shivered.

Gaining concern looks at that.

"No.., give back...my...sister."

Was all he could say, before he blacked out.

"..ey."

?

Who was that?

"Ngh" Came the response as the male groaned as he shifted.