Temple of the Wolf

And we're back!

I'm surprised that I was able to finish this up. Wasn't really expecting to with my sleepy mood. Guess taking that nap really helped, of course now it's trying to go to sleep now.

That and I have been grinding on Genshin Impact trying to level my characters and start gathering the necessary ascension items for Dehya banner.

Guess that helped to motivate me to finish this chapter.

Don't own the art.

Enjoy!

"...I warned you guys not to try to open any closed doors."

Zero gave them an unimpressed look.

Seriously, he knew that some eager, inquisitive minds would ignore his warnings and try to enter into areas forbidden to them.

He just didn't expect the outcome to catastrophic.

The Fatui definitely looked like they've seen better days, especially the Doctor.

He wasn't surprised by that.

The Fatui always did have a weird habit/obsession with taking apart things and putting them back together. Technology not of their world just waiting to be unleashed?

That was a goldmine for them.

Too bad they fail to take into account that they weren't invincible or could do what they pleased in his world.

End result?

A majority of them were rather burned, shocked, froze, etc. etc.

Certain sages/scholars also suffering the same outcome.

As well as other people but that's not important right now.

*Sigh!*

"Whatever."

He snapped his fingers and healed them of their wounds.

"Take that as a lesson that NOT even you can do as you please."

Grumbling, they all sat down as the screen played.

Step, step

Was the sound of (M/N) and Kaeya footsteps as they headed towards their destination.

"Oh?"

Kaeya raised an eyebrow.

"It's just us?"

"This is the way right, Captain Kaeya?"

(M/N) asked the stoic, tan (dark skin? Google isn't being clear with that, seems to be divided) male, who has been silent ever since Jean made the teams back in her office.

"I guess having an extra helping hand changed things a bit."

Jean hummed.

-Flashback-

"Okay, to speed up time we'll split into two groups." Jean said, "Kaeya and (M/N) will head to the Temple of the Wolf. While, Amber, Aether, and Paimon will head to the Temple of the Falcon."

"Oh?"

Kaeya mused.

Were they going to meet with Diluc?

"Lisa will handle the Temple of the Lion."

"Aw, but Jean dear" Lisa protested, "It seems to be too much work for just one person."

"Unfortunately, I cannot leave Mondstadt at the moment due to negotiating with the delegates from Snezhnaya."

"Believe me." Jean spoke. "I'd rather help with dealing with the temples than dealing with the idiots."