Collab Part 1

Hello everyone!

This is Lightcero with a special chapter! For this chapter (and probably the rest of the book) we will have Drake00943 characters from 'The Imprisoned' guest stay here! Depending how everything goes with this collab, they might stay or they will leave after the collab chapters.

We'll see.

Also, the Honkai Star Rail cast has already been updated on everything that has happened so far.

And thanks to a commenter, I found out that Honkai Star Rail Welt Yang and Honkai Impact 3rd Welt Yang are actually the same person. HI3 Welt Yang went into Star Rail sometime into the future to protect Himeko from the Sky People. An alien race that managed to defeat the Honkai from their world and are now harvesting Honkai from other worlds and universes apparently. Welt finds out that they have taken an interest to the Himeko in Star Rail for unknown reasons and sets out to that universe to protect her from them.

So, ignore the errors from there...or not and assume that he's pretending to be an alternate version in order to make sure the future doesn't go out of whack.

...Which might be moot at this point because they are inside the theater.

Sorry to those that are waiting (im)patiently for the Liyue arc. But this was already decided between Drake and I.

Shouldn't take too long before we go back to our regularly scheduled program.

Enjoy!

"Very well." Zero turned to see the theater guests. "Now that we have gathered our thoughts, it's time to see Liy-"

*Hum*

?!

"What?"

Zero frowned as he stared at the portal that had suddenly opened in front of him.

???

"What's...going on?" Donny asked. "This isn't a portal activated by manmade tech. This aura feels like a..."

"Another God."

Ei frowned. Who was coming here now?

'Better not be Demo or Evolto.' She thought to herself. 'Zero is still mad about Evolto nearly killing himself by using Pandora Box. And Demo was told not to come back until he taught Jacob (Cosmic Kid) a lesson about respect. And not acting like his grandpa.'

*HUM* *SPIT!!*

"YAHOO-OH!"

A rather familiar voice startled the cast as a white haired, blue eyed figure jumped through the portal.

"And I stick the landing!" The male said. "Hey Zero! Long time no see!"

!?

"(Y/N) Kaslana?" Zero blinked. "What are you doing here?"

"...(Y/N)!?"

The group shouted out in shock as they stared at the newcomer.

But no more than World Serpent and the Honkai Impact cast themselves as they noticed a VERY noticeable key feature.

'He looks just like Kevin/me!'

They thought to themselves.

"Drake (@Drake00943) told me that we were going to come here after you guys finished the Mondstadt arc."

(Y/N) answered.

"But, MAN! Did you guys take your sweet time!"

He crossed his arms, judging them mockingly.