Meeting of the Winds and Devising a Plan to save Dvalin

New chapter in.

And also, got Dehya! Seems like saving up and ignoring the other banners helped in not having to use a credit card to get her. Of course, I also had to skip Cyno for her. But...I'm not really all that fond of Polearm users even though I can use them. So, it wasn't that big of a loss for me.

Also, after this chapter there might be some spoilers hinted for the new Dainsleif Interlude (Yes, I call them that now). And I'm glad I waited, since I got some new information.

A little disappointed at the lack of fight scenes this time though.

Not to mention, Kaeya just casually spilling out the truth of his origins to the Traveler. I thought he was keeping it a secret, so why on earth did he just up and said, "I have roots in Khaenri'ah?"

I was honestly expecting a more dramatic reveal then that. And Dainsleif own appearance was weird as well in that scene. Just goes and talks about Kaeya last name.

SPOILER on that since it just came out and I don't if you guys have completed it yet.

Alberich, Kaeya last name, has an interesting tie to it.

AKA His ancestor founded the Abyss Order.

What the hell?

The interlude explains more, kind of sad though what happens in it.

More will be explained at the end.

Let me know if the videos don't work. Some of them don't seem to want to show even though I can see them on my end.

Enjoy!

"Now then."

Zero smirked.

"Let's see how things play out this time."

???

Why did that sound ominous?

"Where did that little gremlin go?"

(M/N) groused, annoyed at how quickly the Anemo Archon in disguise disappeared.

"Gremlin?"

Venti blinked.

"Well...considering how short you are, I'm not surprised."

Lumine deadpanned.

Causing Barbatos followers to gasp and look at her scared.

"...Aw, you wound me Traveler!"

Venti mock cry in 'hurt'.

Causing his followers to let a sigh of relief that he wasn't offended by that.

(It would take more than being called a midget to get him mad)

"We've been looking for ages!" Paimon complained. Annoyed at the lack of a certain green bard presence. Where did that bard go?

"You were way too quick on your toes."

Lumine grumbled.

"Ehe."

Paimon twitched.

"Ugh, we're not getting anywhere." Aether groaned, even with using Elemental sight they were still nowhere close to finding the mysterious bard.

"Let's call it a night for now and try again in the morning."

"Sounds good to me" "Fine!"

(M/N) and Paimon agreed, heading towards the house Jean had given them during their stay in Mondstadt.

"Such a pain."