Farewell Land of Freedom

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.

For now, let's see how this goes.

EDIT 5/6/2023: And if you haven't noticed the new title yet, this book is no longer solely Genshin Impact Reactions. From now on, it's Genshin Impact/Honkai impact 3rd/Honkai Star Rail Reaction story.

Figure I just put the three together instead of their own separate books.

Introducing the cast from my Honkai Star Rail book.

This will be set before they go back to the Overworld because that's where I'm currently at until I can get my Trailblazer level up.

Also: Honkai Star Rail = HSR for characters that have a character in HI3.

I don't own the art. They belong to their respective creators.

Found on Pinterest.

Enjoy!

"You okay?"

Zero asked a badly beaten Aether lying on the ground.

"...Me...dic..."

Aether moaned.

Now, you might be wondering how Lumine could beat him to such a state?

...Never underestimate a pissed off sibling. Even though Aether had his powers, he paled in comparison to the power of an angry sister.

Poor guy...maybe.

"He's fine."

Lumine smiled with a strained look on her face.

"He's just thinking about his choices and past actions. Aren't you, brother?"

Aether just groaned.

"Riiiiight."

Zero just sighed.

"Anyways." He said. "I'm going to bring in a new group of people.

???

"Why?" Himeko asked. "Don't we got enough people here?"

She pointed to the theater.

"Well, yes." Zero admitted. "But these guys exist in a world parallel yet connected to your worlds."

"So, I decided to bring them here."

'Let's see the chaos that will happen.'

Zero thought to himself as he opened the portal.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

*BAM!!*

And brought in his new guests.

"We have been falling...for THIRTY MINUTES!"

A certain Ultimate Lifeform shouted.

???

"Who are these guys?" Kiana blinked. "They don't really look that familiar...!! WAIT!!"

She suddenly shouted as she stared at several familiar people, some older than those she knew.

"Auntie Himeko!?"

She shouted at a rather familiar red head.