Chapter 8 - Movies and Internal Conflict

It was dark out now and WhiteHat and Slug had left hours ago. It was time for the movie they all agreed to watch earlier that day.

Demencia had made popcorn while 505 was fixing up the living room making sure that there was room for everyone on the couch. Even if they would be a little squished. Dr.Flug had finished* with his coughing fit and started to head downstairs when he ran into BlackHat.

"Flug. I was looking for you. We're about to start the movie" BlackHat informed the scientist.

"Alright sir."

"You can call me by my name, you know."

Flug smiled from under his paper bag and chuckled.

"Alright Jefecito"

Everyone settled on the couch (after a lot of debate and BlackHat not wanting to be sat next to Demencia or 505) Flug was sat next to 505 and BlackHat while Demencia sat on the entire other side of where BlackHat was. 505 was holding popcorn and there were drinks and other assortments of food on the table in front of them.

"Where can we watch the movie again?" Demencia asked looking over to Flug.

"Try Prime-" Flug replied.

The TV screen was quickly flipped over to Prime while everyone started to get blankets and pillows. Flug took a pillow and sat it in his lap. BlackHat took a blanket and covered both him and Flug.

The movie finally got pulled up and Demencia sat herself down with a blanket over her head but she moved it so her face poked through the front.

After a while of 505 getting scared and BlackHat insulting everyone on the screen and talking about how they could have avoided this-that and the other Demencia had finished the popcorn and leaned forward to put it on the table when she looked over at BlackHat and Flug.

The two of them had fallen asleep. Flug was leaned into BlackHats chest while the demon had leaned his head on top of the scientist's head.

"505!" Demencia whisper-yelled to the bear.

505 looked over with a curious look in his eyes when she pointed over to the two unofficial lovers beside them.

"Aroo!" The bear expressed quietly enough so the 2 weren't disturbed.

"C'mon 505, let's leave these two idiots to sleep," Demencia said, standing up from her seat and stretching her arms and legs.

505 picked up all the trash and Demencia turned off the TV. Once everything was in its proper place the two went to their own beds and to sleep...well...besides Demencia.

Demencia was on her way to her room and a picture in the hallway caught her eye. It was a photo of everyone. It was almost like a family picture. 505 was just a little cub at the time and Dr.Flug was still shorter than ever. Demencia herself looked like she just hit 15. BlackHat had a stern look on his face but the demon wasn't looking at the camera. He was looking at Flug,

Demencia's face lit up.

Has BlackHat liked Flug ever since he started working here?

She looked at Flug. He was smiling but he wasn't looking at the camera either. He was looking at BlackHat! And that wasn't a happy smile that was a comforting smile. Like his heart skipped a beat in a good way.

That's when it hit her.

Flug must like BlackHat! AND BlackHat must like Flug! It all makes so much sense! Flug used to be so shy and scared of BlackHat and he used to be really jumpy! But now...he acts like a shy teenage girl who has an innocent crush on a boy who she knows she couldn't have...

BlackHat used to be so stern but now he's so much more softer and doesn't yell at everyone anymore! He also is a lot easier on everyone! He doesn't torment anyone living in the manor anymore and actually treats everyone with basic human decency - even if he is a demon he still tries and most of the time succeeds -!

Demencia knew she had to tell BlackHat but...She couldn't confirm that the demon actually liked Flug. He could just be caring for him since he might die soon. She had to observe his behavior and maybe even get 505 evolved! He could help!

With that thought she ran to Dr.Flug's Lab looking for 505 to inform him of her plan.

A/N -

Sorry its so short - Exams are coming up and writers block hit me. Next chapter should be longer. If chapters take a while to get out then im probably trying to get more content for the book but just dont have ideas. If you guys have ideas please let me know!

I also want to make a Sally Face fan fic but i don't know if anyone would be interested. It would be about a theory or headcanon I have about Travis. It would also be Salvis just FYI.

if anyone wants to know I have a theory that Travis is trans but his father doesnt want anyone knowing do to beliefs and all that. If you guys want more information about it I can put it in another A/N in the next chapter.

Love you guys <3

See ya next chapter <3