Chapter 14 - Confession

T/W: Blood, Vomit

"Indeed..." BlackHat stood up from his desk and walked to Flug. "May I do something?"

Flug nodded "Yes sir..."

BlackHat softly took his hand up to Flug's cheek and cupped it. Flug smiled and leaned into the action.

"Flug..."

"Yes sir..?" Flug looked up.

"May I...kiss you?" BlackHat asked, looking into Flug's eyes. Flug looked at his boss in surprise.

"Wha...yes please."

BlackHat slowly put his hand into Flug's hair and leaned just above the scientist's lips. The scientist could feel BlackHat's breath on his lips.

"Kiss me..." Flug whispered. BlackHat gulped before finally connecting both of their lips. Flug wrapped his arms around BlackHat's neck. BlackHat broke the kiss and stared into Flug's eyes for a while. Flug was smiling happily but...something was wrong...it hit him.Flug pushed BlackHat away from him then crumbled to the floor.

Flowers.

Blood.

Vomit.

It was all coming out of him. He couldn't help it. Tears began to escape his eyes. It was so painful.

BlackHat was in shock. He kneeled down to his scientist trying to help but he didn't know what to do. So he yelled.

"DEMENCIA!!! BROTHER!!! SLUG!!! 505!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!!" BlackHat yelled as loud as he could. He had his hands on Flug making sure he didn't fall over and choke to death.

Not even ten seconds later Slug and Demencia came bursting through the doors to BlackHat's office.

"Oh my god..." Demencia practically sobbed.

Flug was barely conscious now he kept fading in and out of reality as more blood came out of his throat.

"FLUG!" Slug shouted as WhiteHat and 505 made it into the room.

"OH MY GOD! NO!" Slug ran over to Flug and grabbed him so he could see his brother's face.

"Sl-sl...u-ug-g..." Flug gasped out through blood and flowers. "I-I...D-Do-ont thi-nk i'l-l ma-ake...i-it thi-is t-ti-me..." Flug kept fading in and out.

"No no no nono nonono... your gonna make it...we promised...remember?" Slug sobbed.

WhiteHat had called an ambulance. They would be there any minute now. BlackHat was sobbing as WhiteHat rubbed circles in his back trying to calm him down.

"We need to get him downstairs."

It was gonna be a challenge considering Flug was coughing up blood and flowers and they were on the top floor but they would manage.

BlackHat picked up Flug bridal style and ran down stairs. The demon couldn't risk using his powers because of his emotional state; they were extremely unstable. When they got there 505 brought a chair and bucket for his papa.

BlackHat gently placed Flug in the chair and gave the coughing man a bucket so that there would be less of a clean up later. There was so much blood, but...Flug stopped moving.

"H-Hey...Flug..?" Slug muttered softly, shaking Flug's arm. "Flug?" Slug was more concerned now and started shaking Flug's arm more.

"FLUG!?"

Sorry this is so short- next chapter will be a lot longer-