𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞..

"I don't give a damn how you fucking think!, get back out there and don't come back until my money doubles bitch!" Dorinda shouted at one of her girls,

She was one of Detroits hottest Madame's. Between her deceiving looks and dangerous attitude, everyone knew not to cross her. Not even those who were supposed to "take down" people like her

Her presence alone struck fear into the hearts of grown men, and her sharpe stare could bring chills to those who worked with or for her. Dorinda clark was a queen to the streets of Detroit.

Those Large Brown Buttered Eyes with lust could make anyone weak , she had men twirled around her little finger . Dorinda could get anything she wanted from them without a hesitation.

Dorinda was known to the streets as "Ms Dorinda" or "MsDoeDoe" , calling her "D" would quickly get you fucked up .

Dorinda didn't have a purpose in life anymore , after leaving home and leaving her church she gave up and handed her life to the streets .

After what happened in her teenage years she let go of god .. she thought to herself "If he couldn't protect me no one can "

She didn't care anymore .. she turned into a apathetic person, If you knew her back then you wouldn't recognize her now ...

Dorinda put her anger into her work , all she cared about in this world was money .. Money was her main focus .. if anybody tried to get in the way of her paper they'll easily be put 6 feet under ..

Dorinda was truly Over-Throned