𝟏..

"Yo Ms Dorinda this nigga at the door for you ." Rashun said to me walking into the room .

I looked up and took my glasses off "Send him in" i quickly said and turned my attention back into counting my money .

Rashun was my assistant in a way , he helps me with the girls and make sure nobody does any slick shit with me .

"Damn " the boy said walking into the room with a black bag on his shoulder .

"Well hello to you too , fuck do you want ?" i said in a deep tone .

"I got 10 bands right here to fuck you , take it or leave it ." he grabbed the money from the bag and stacked them on the desk .

i took a big gulp listening to his words "Little nigga i don't know who the fuck you talking to .. but it ain't me ." I said rolling my eyes .

He gave me a deep stare "We gone fuck or what ?" he said biting his bottom lip , his eyes were staring my boobs down in my tight blouse .

I stared him up and down as he admired me while licking his lips .. "Follow me." I got up and brushed my skirt off .

He followed me over to the other room , this room was for sex only .

After he entered i slowly shut the door and locked it , i pushed him against the sofa we had in the room .

I slowly took my blouse off and pulled my skirt down , he pulled his shirt off watching me undress .

"Can you unbutton this for me?" i say in a teasing tone with my lip poked out .

He did as i asked and unstrapped my bra , i turn around to see his eyes widen watching my boobs slightly bounce .

I unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out , after a few minutes of stroking it i laid my soft tongue onto the tip of his dick .

"Mhmh" he groaned throwing his head back on the sofa , i took it all in my mouth and began to suck making him moan more .

"Fuck slow down girl !" he slightly yelled pushing my head down as i took his dick all down my throat .

As i went faster his moans filled the room , hearing his moans made my heart melt .. it always felt good to pleasure men .

"Fuck ! i'm gonna cum dammit !" he yelled as i kept going , after a few seconds i felt his cum fill up my mouth .. i quickly swallowed and watched his eyes roll to the back of his head .

I grabbed a condom from the night stand in the room , even though i was in the industry i didn't want no problems on my hands .

I tore the condom open with my teeth and threw it at him , without hesitation he slipped it onto his dick .

I laid my body in a missionary position waiting for him to get inside me .

I bit my lip watching him stand over me , i felt his large dick come inside me and i let out a soft moan "Ugh"

He went slow and finally picked his pace up "Fuck daddy ! you're so deep in me" i moaned gripping my tits .

You could hear my moans from outside the room , i heard a knock on the door but ignored "Yo Doe you cool ?" I heard Rashun's voice from behind the door "Y-Yes !" i moaned .

He fingered my clit as he pound me "Fuck !" i cried feeling his dick so deep inside .

"Take this shit !" he said gripping my throat , i sucked on his thumb

After a few minutes of loud claps and moans filling the room , i squirted all over him and let out a loud sigh .

"Fuck ." i said to myself , i haven't had any good dick like that in a minute .. it felt good to be pleased also .

I cleaned myself up with a towel that was in the room , i picked up his clothes and threw them at him "Bye ." i said pointing at the door .

He rushed out and i swiftly threw my clothes back on "Shun count that money for me ! and let me know if those bitches come back with my money , i have something to do ." i grabbed my purse .

"Ight i got you MsDorinda" he said going in my "office" i walked out the house and walked down to my car .

When i got into the car i drove down to the bank .. i turned on some quick R&B and jammed all the way to the bank .

I got out the car and pulled my skirt down , quickly walking into the bank . There was about 2 people in front of me but it went pretty quick .

"Hello my names Dorinda Clark i would like to put this money into my account ." i said pulling the cash out of my purse .

"Alright i'll need some information i'll be quick ma'am" the young lady said .

i gave her my information "that's all ma'am ! the money has been put into your account ." she spoke , i let out a small smile and walked away .

Getting back into my car i decided to head to the mall , my phone began to ring "What the fuck do y'all want ?" i yelled over the phone .

"I'm sorry MsDorinda we just wanted to tell you Ruth missing a couple bands." One of my girls said in a shakey voice .

"The fuck do you mean she missing a couple bands ?! tell that bitch to hit the streets and get my money ! i ain't playing with y'all this week ." i yelled , i hung up the phone and rolled my eyes .

One thing i didn't play about was my money , that was like playing with my life .. i would hurt anybody that played with my money .

After making it to the mall i went through security , they checked my purse .

"Damn " one of the securities said staring my ass down , i look back and winked with a smile ..

I walked into Fashion nova , even though i was "rich" as others would say .. a bitch was still cheap .. i tried to save my money the best way possible .

As i walked over looking at Jeans and Shirts i felt someone behind me , "Sorry" some woman said .. she mistakenly bumped into me .

"The fuck ?" i said and rolled my eyes , i got a good look at the women .. she had big brown curls with a nice white shirt some louis vuitton shoes and blue jeans .

I felt her eyes still stuck on me so i looked back and jumped at her "Fuck are you looking at lady ?" i said with a attitude.

I walked away "D?" the lady spoke , i slowly turned my back .. my blood boiled hearing that nickname , the only people that called me that were my sisters .

I looked closely at the woman trying to recognize her "It's me Karen !" she said with a huge smile "Oh my god we haven't seen you in so long .. give me a hug girl !" she said .

I backed away, i couldn't stand my sisters and i wasn't ready to see them after 5 years . they never really been there for me and seeing them just hits home too much .

I walked away taking big steps..

    Hey Y'all how are y'all liking this new book so far ? i decided to finally put out a Dorinda book <3 let me know what y'all think of the first chapter 👀..