𝟓..

The car drive was extremely quiet on the way to my house , Karen kept taping me as i spaced out "Dorinda" she said looking over at me "Hm?" i said not giving her my attention .

"Are you okay ? you keep spacing out .. it's like your not here " Karen said "mhmh" i said continuing to look forward as she drove .

We made it to my house , Karen decided to call a uber to head back over to Mattie's . we said our goodbyes and i went back inside .

I sat down on the couch and tears fell instantly .. i couldn't control them i couldn't even wipe them .. i just sat there and cried .

I didn't understand why my sisters wanted to pop up all of sudden .. i was doing fine without them .. every time i seen them the thoughts of that night just come running back .

i cried so much that i fell asleep .

i woke up to the sound of a key being turned in the doorknob , my body was so drained from last night i didn't feel like getting up to see who it was .

"Dorinda" i heard a deep voice come in the house "Hm?" i said wiping the sleep crust from my eyes " Doe you have to get up, you got that doctors appointment remember?" Rashun said

I didn't respond to him, i felt tears threatening my eyes "Doe what's wrong ? you good ?" he pushed my hair out of my face .

I wanted to respond but i couldn't .. i couldn't lie anymore and pretend like i was okay ,

I could see the concerning look on Rashun's face .. i've never been so emotional so this was new for him .

"Doe come here" he pulled me up and laid me on his chest "Whatever is going on it's gonna be okay" tears dropped from my eyes onto his shirt making it soaked .

He gently kissed my forehead "You don't wanna go ?" he asked rubbing my back "I have to " i spoke as i wiped my tears , i lift my head up off of his chest and grabbed my purse .

"We'll take my car you can't drive like this"Rashun grabbed my keys from my hands and opened the door for me,

When we got in the car i curled up in the passenger seat "You don't wanna talk about it?" Rashun asked as we drove .

i heard everything he was saying but i couldn't respond .. it felt like my body was frozen ,the rest of the drive was silent .

Once we made it to the doctors office Rashun helped me out the car and we went inside .

"Hello, i have an appointment my names Dorinda Clark " i said to the women .

"Oh yes , you have an appointment with Doctor Sullivan. you can wait in room 112 he'll be right with you " The women replied "Thank you so much"

"You want me to go in with you ?" Rashun asked "No it's fine .. go check on the girls i'll call you when i'm ready to go ." I said

He shook his head and left out , i walked to the room and waited for the Doctor .

"Dorinda?" Dr Sullivan came in "Hello " i replied , he closed the door behind him .

"I haven't seen you in such a long time, what brings you here ?" He asked

"Well , i took a test to see if i was pregnant and it came back positive.. i booked an appointment to see if i was actually pregnant" i said

"Any symptoms lately?" That doctor asked me. I thought about it for a minute, and nodded.

"Yeah actually, my stomach has been hurting and my back aches. I've also been really sore. Even when I'm resting." I explained

"Hm, that could be signs of a pregnancy, but can you explain further on your soreness. Is it normal pain or is it anything specific?," He asked

"Well, usually when I left my arms too high, and my hips will hurt sometimes to where I'm literally limping. Other times its just while I'm resting so I thought it was just because I over work myself." I went on. saying this stuff out loud was actually concerning. I never thought really about it this hard .

The doctor was writing on his note pad while I listened a few more of the symptoms i was having . Eventually he looked up and his face was a little worried.

"Well, that could be regular soreness from work and pregnancy but I'd like to test you for something else. What do you do for work?" He asked me.

We continued to talk more about what was going on with my body , he told me that he wanted to test me for a few bone diseases even though they'll most likely come back negative .

Once everything was finished i sat back down in the chair feeling so drained , i grabbed my phone out of my purse and called Rashun .

"Yo chill the fuck out ! y'all loud as fuck !" Rashun yelled , i rolled my eyes knowing he was yelling at the girls "What are them bitches doing now ?" I asked

"They got some niggas over here and they don't know how to act , im about to shut all this shit down" he said aggressively

"Can you come get me ..the smell of the doctors office is making me nauseous " i said as i rubbed my head "I gotchu Doe, hold tight"

The doctor came back into the room "Alright MsDorinda , so looking at your results it says here that you aren't pregnant but we think it might be something else" He said flipping back and forth through the papers .

"What is it Doc?" my right leg began to shake as i got nervous .

"Well here it says you have Avascular necrosis" The doctor said , the name sounded so familiar, i tried to remember where i heard it from .

"What is that ?" i asked "It Occurs when blood flow to a bone is interrupted or reduced, Reduced blood supply is usually caused by bone or joint trauma" He explained

The Doctor gave me more information on the disease , letting me know if it can be cured and information about treatment .

"Thank you Doctor " i shook his hand and headed out to the front of the office .

Rashun texted me to let me know he was outside , i walked out to the car .

"Hey , how everything go ?" he asked "Oh everything's fine , im just glad a bitch not pregnant" i laughed .

I lied straight through my teeth , i didn't wanna worry anyone with my problems .

"Where we headed Doe?" he asked

I guess it was time to finally talk to my sisters..

Hey y'all ! how do y'all like this chapter ?

How do y'all like Dorinda and Rashun 👀?

Should Dorinda tell her sisters about her doctors appointment?

Let me know how y'all feel ! <3