𝟑𝟎..

ᴏᴠᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇᴅ

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ..

3 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳..

"Fuck Doe!" Rashun watched her bounce on top of his dick as she moaned.

"mhm" she muttered feeling herself about to cum, Rashun wrapped her long sandy brown curls around his fist.

As they released together, Dorinda collapsed on Rashun's chest. he kissed her forehead and ran his fingers through her hair.

"wassup? it seems like theres something on your mind Doe" Rashun looked down at her.

"I haven't been speaking to Karen, I found out something and I don't know how to bring it up to her" Dorinda explained

Rashun nodded "That's your sister ma, just keep it real and tell her whatever you know or else you gone continue to think about it" Rashun added

Dorinda nodded and jumped up from her bed, throwing on her robe and heading to her bathroom.

she checked her phone seeing missed calls from her mother, Dorinda had been ignoring her for a while so she decided to give her a call back.

"Hello?" Mattie spoke over the phone

"hey mama, I'm just now seeing your calls what's up?" Dorinda rolled her eyes.

"I know your not quite use to the church yet but I want you to come down to the church today"

Dorinda held her head "alright mama"

Rashun entered the bathroom placing kisses on Doe's cheek "what's wrong ma?"

"my mama wants me to come down to the church, this is why I didn't want to go back in the first place. I knew everyone was gonna think it's a permanent thing" Dorinda explained

"I understand where your coming from, but baby like your therapist said you need to heal your inner child. If you don't that anger will control you"

Once Dorinda found out that her mother thought she wasn't in the right state of mind, she officially stop going to Dr Loveland's sessions with her sisters.

She also decided to work again, Rashun or Karen couldn't convince Dorinda other wise.

After Dorinda's conversation with Rashun she quickly went into the shower.

once she finished she put on a red dress with black red bottom heels.

"I love you" Rashun pecked Dorinda's lips before she headed to her car "I love you more" she smiled.

Dorinda headed to the church, even though she had been recently it was still scary for her to go there once again.

When she arrived, she noticed her sister Karen's car parked. she ignored and entered the church.

She seen her mother and Karen having a conversation, Dorinda had been avoiding Karen for weeks. she didn't know what to say to Karen.