𝟑𝟐..

ᴏᴠᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇᴅ

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ..

"I got here as fast as I could what happened?" Rashun asked as Karen cried, he was hoping it wasn't something horrible.

"w-we went to the bar, I had seen an old friend so Dorinda convinced me to speak to him. While I did that she went to the bathroom" Karen tried to catch her breath.

Rashun sat next to her rubbing her back "what else?"

"I-I decided to go to the bathroom because she was in there longer than usual, I went in to see her on top of Damon beating the hell out of him. She had blood all over her dress and I instantly knew what happened" Karen explained

Rashun went into a deep daze, he couldn't explain his feelings at the moment. When Karen spoke his heart dropped. He didn't expect something like this to happen again.

Rashun quickly got up "Rashun please don't do anything stupid" Karen looked over at him.

As he stormed out Mattie & Jacky came from around the corner "the doctor said she's gonna be okay" Mattie wiped her tears as she sat next to Karen.

Karen looked up at Jacky in disbelief, she didn't expect Jacky to come after everything she's done to Dorinda.

"Karen this isn't your fault, be glad you got in there before he could do any more damage" Twinkie patted Karen's lap

"I-I just wish I could of did more" Karen cried

"Dorinda's gonna be okay, don't worry Karen" Jacky folded her arms

"I know she will physically, but mentally she won't be okay for a while" Karen wiped her tears storming to the bathroom

Dorinda sat in the hospital bed staring into the lights, she looked over at the chair that had her dress covered in blood in a bag.

She was angry with not only Damon but herself also, she promised herself she wouldn't let him do that to her again but after all theses years Damon still had his sick ways.

tears ran from Dorinda's eyes as she laid there, she was losing herself all other again.

Back in the lobby, Twinkie continued her conversation with her mother while Karen sat there quietly stuck in her thoughts.

Jacky paced back and forth thinking about Dorinda's condition, for once she cared

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Rashun wiped his eyes as he drove, speeding down the street he stopped at the red light looking down at the address that Dorinda had sent him before on their text message thread.

Once he arrived at the address he made sure his gun was tucked in his jeans, he snuck to the back of the house bussing the door open.

When he entered the house was empty, he went upstairs to see Drew laying down. He instantly pistol whipped him causing Drew to fall off the bed.

"what the fuck!" Drew yelled as he held his face

"I know you planned that shit with Damon! you gone pay for this shit!" Rashun yelled as he pistol whipped him again.