Fish

Summary:

Kirari thinks back on the first time she met her favourite fish and cherishes the present.

Dark violet eyes looked up at brilliant blue ones.

"The President?!"

The other fish started to murmur amongst themselves.

"What is she doing here?!"

The Creator gazed at this newly-found fish. The fish's eyes sparkled as they stared at each other.

"You...I kind of like you."

The fish looks stunned, her mouth opening to unleash a single word.

"P...President?!"

How wonderful her title sounded on the fish's tongue. How she wanted to hear it everyday.

"I want to see you daily. I'll make a secretary position for you."

"W-Wha...? What do you mean...?"

What a fascinating reaction.

"I mean that you're hired. Is there a problem with that? Did you change your mind?"

"N-No...I'd love to. But...!"

"Well great then, I'm glad to have you on board...Sayaka."

A tinge of pink spread from the fish's cheeks to the tips of her ears.

*****

Kirari was pulled out of her thoughts by a tugging on her skirt.

She looked down and was met with the same blue orbs as her own. As well as two dark violet french braids.

"Ara~ whatever is the matter?"

Sayori Momobami babbled something incomprehensible and continued to tug on her sleeve.

"Alright, I'm hearing you."

Kirari picked her daughter up allowing tiny arms to attempt to wrap around her neck. She kissed the top of Sayori's head gently.

Sayori continued babbling. "......Yuri......"

Kirari raised a brow. "She's not in trouble is she?"

She was once again replied with another babble and a "mama".

So Sayaka was with their other daugher. Sayori's twin sister.

Kirari got up. "Very well. Let us go and find them. Lead the way."

Sayori giggled gleefully and pointed the direction that they needed to head to.

They arrived in the kitchen. Sayaka was tip-toeing, trying and failing to reach something on top. As Kirari drew close, she realised that it wasn't a something, but a someone. A crying someone.

Sayuri Momobami was wailing and babbling as she sat on top of the fridge, too frightened to come down. It seemed like she shared Sayaka's fear of heights.

The toddler rubbed her dark violet eyes, her grey french braids come undone.

"Kirari, I'm too short to reach her," Sayaka said, blushing slightly. Kirari hummed and handed Sayori over to her before proceeding to retrieve her daughter from the top of the refrigerator.

Kirari admired the grey hair on her daughter's head that was so much like her own, accompanied by her eyes that were identical to that of her wife's.

"Now now, what were you doing up there?" Kirari asked gently.

Sayuri burst into tears once more, babbling while pointing at the fridge.

Kirari quickly stroked her hair to calm her down. "Alright, alright."

Sayuri sniffled and let out another adorable babble.

"Hm. You wanted something from the fridge, I presume?"

Sayuri nodded, hiccuping.

Kirari chuckled amusedly. "And you decided to climb up because you thought the door was on top? Really, Yuri, you're so innocent.'

Sayuri let out another whine. "Okay, okay. We'll open up the fridge and you tell me what you wanted, hm?"

Kirari opened the fridge and Sayuri immediately gestured at a chocolate bar inside.

Sayaka turned beet red.

Kirari smirked. "My, my, you're exactly like your mummy over here."

"K-Kirari!" Sayaka stammered.

Kirari grinned as she gave Sayuri the chocolate bar. "There you go."

She and Sayaka then set the children down, letting them run off to play.

Kirari wrapped her arm around her wife's waist.

"How fascinating," she stated. Sayaka buried her head in her shoulder, blushing furiously. Before they had children, Kirari and Sayaka went hiking once. Upon reaching the top, Sayaka was too scared to climb back down and started crying. Kirari had to carry her down in the end. While Sayaka was pregnant, she also cried when Kirari stole a bite of her chocolate.

Kirari observed the expressive reactions on her favourite fish's face.

Sayaka moved to interwine their fingers together as they watched their little fishes play together in the distance.

This was a new aquarium that Kirari had built together with her favourite fish, and she would kill anyone who tried to destroy it.