Fantasy

"I really don't know how to get her to like me," Kirari sighed.

Ririka gulped. Her sister's eyes were bloodshot from drinking and she was staggering around the house. Sayaka had gone out with Midari to spend some "bestie time" together.

Usually, Kirari was immune to all alcohol, but Miyo and Miri recently made a new type. The Momobamis needed to drink once in a while after all. Kirari and Ririka had drunk two shots each and didn't expect it to be so strong. Even, now, Ririka was fighting the effects of the alcohol. Kirari, being the woman that she was, had chosen to give in.

"Kirari......?"

Ririka turned to see a flabbergasted Sayaka. Sayaka was staring at her wife in shock.

Kirari looked at Sayaka with a cool expression on her face. Her cheeks turned red and she whispered loudly to Ririka. "She's here! What do I do?"

Ririka sighed. "Be yourself?"

Sayaka frowned. "What's going on? Did the two of you drink too much?"

"Sayaka......you are currently single, am I right?"

"K-Kirari?! No, I-I'm not......and my partner won't just let me leave easily, why?"

She wasn't single? When did Kirari lose?

Sayaka gasped as she saw tears stream down her wife's cheeks. "Kirari! Are you alright?!"

"Why are you not single?" Kirari sniffled. "How can we have children if you don't want to leave your current partner?"

"Kirari......our children are newborns......I just got discharged?"

Sayaka was replied by a loud snore.

Kirari's eyes fluttered shut and she entered a deep sleep. Sayaka looked at Ririka. "Um...sorry...can you help me carry her back to our room? I'm not supposed to......"

Ririka nodded. "Of course." She got up sleepily and carried her twin sister back to their room. Thereafter, she stumbled back to her own room and collapsed on the bed, dreaming of apples dancing around in skirts.

*****

"Ugh," Kirari grumbled as her eyes fluttered open. Her headache wasn't as bad as last night. What did happen last night?

"Kirari, you're awake," Sayaka said, stroking her wife's forehead. "Are you feeling better? I think you and Ririka drank too much last night."

"Nonsense," Kirari said dismissively. She drank too much? The Clan Head tried her best to think and remember, but last night seemed so far away, like a fantasy. "I...don't get drunk."

Sayaka sighed. "Kirari, you asked if I was single."

Kirari blinked. "Did I now?"

Sayaka nodded. "And you cried when I said I wasn't. You thought we wouldn't have children together since I wasn't single."

Kirari frowned. That did sound awfully familiar. Her eyes widened and a soft blush spread to her cheeks as a torrent of memories inundated her mind. Her slurring to Ririka about Sayaka. Crying in front of Sayaka.

That won't do.

Kirari's eyes narrowed and she flipped Sayaka onto her back, pinning her to their bed.

Sayaka let out a yelp and blushed furiously. "What are you----"

"Don't tell anyone what happened last night," Kirari ordered. "Not a word."

Sayaka nodded hurriedly. "O-Of course."

Kirari hummed and lay back down, hugging her wife. "Good."