ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?

2825 Words

Author Notes :

Glad to be back on wattpad. This is a remake of my previous book with the same title. Quite happy to be back writting this. Guess all that self motivation turns out to be useful,huh ?

Anyway, the plot is mostly the same with a few changes of part that I dislike. Let's hope that I still remember how to write properly. Though I wouldn't call my previous book "properly". To be honest with you. I thought that book was way too cliche. Screw me and my dream of wanting a way too ideal world.

Actually I couldn't even guarantee that this book would actually be better than the previous one. It's a remake so it probably should be. Probably. It would be a joke if this is way more horrible that my previous one. Curse my low self esteem.

Would this even get read at all ? My previous book barely get any read. Not surprised since I'm basically trying a new idea which is usually a bad thing to do when you're trying to get read in wattpad.

But I'm only writting to have fun. I didn't really enjoy the typical Rimuru story and would rather make my own. It's fun so why not. I would not do something that is not fun.

That's all I have to say. As usual

Hope You Enjoy It

"What do you think you're doing here ?"

It was our first and last encounter. To meet with her at this time. What should I do ? What is she even doing here ? That's bad , she could get sick.

Maybe I should do something. Yeah I should.It's not like we're going to meet again.Or at least that is what I hope going to happen. Reality sure is weird

I'm Satoru Mikami your typical everyday person that you can meet anywhere.

There is really nothing extraordinary that you can find here. It's not like I'm hideous or anything,but people found nothing interesting going on with my life. I'm just living a normal everyday life like usual.

Do I complain about it ? Not really actually. I'm past the point where I need to think about stuff like that. All I need to do now is work hard and hope that I land in a better paying job one day. It is boring,but that's what most of us going to do anyway or I'm just way too pessimistic.

I swear I'm not making any excuses or anything of sort. That's just the truth. Yup, that is the truth.

"Mikami, you're late... What excuses do you have this time ?"

"Nothing, Sir" At my usual response, he just sigh and let me enter the meeting. I'm usually a discipline person alright. This only ever happen once in a while.

Besides, i'm living alone now. Being late should be fine. Do you know how hard it is to live alone ?

I couldn't just relied on my parents all the time. They would lecture me for hours if I do so. They would compare me to my brother whose life is way way better than mine.