𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

8365 Words

Guide For Reading :

" Cat is cute... " Character speaking

'So cute ! ' Character thoughts

*Bang* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author random thoughts :

Happy new year. It's late,but I don't care.

Yes, I still upload even at new year. I don't celebrate New year or particularly care about it anyway. Besides, it's already the time of the schedule for me to upload the chapter.

Even though this books don't really have a schedule,but I usually have a 5 days interval between chapter. It took me 3-4 days to roughly plan the plot, improving it, some research, do the draft and write it.Then the other 1 day is usually used for the final review, editting and revision. Of course this is not a fixed schedule and may change depending on the situation.

Anyway, I'm finally done with the introduction arc. This is where the real thing is going to begin. I'm done with making every isekai author hates me.

Also I wonder what do people even think when I made those side chapters that is barely made properly. I mean, it's fun to write those since I can just do whatever I want with it and even if it became a plot hole to the main story , I could just say it's non-canon.

I wanted to split the side chapter from the main one,but decided against it since the word count is kinda low. I really couldn't just let a short chapter just get uploaded like that. It does troubled me a bit since I wanted the chapter to be organized neatly,but I also can't upload it to a different chapter since I won't let it... What a hassle.

Anyway thanks for the support in this book. Well you guys reading this is really making me happy after all. It's probably not much to you,but it's still something a lot for me.

As usual

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

"You're here again

"You're here again...."

"Yes... Please excuse me..." She said before entering the room.

It became her habits now to come to Satoru's place out of the blue. It's not like Satoru could reject her away. He's the one who proudfully say she could use his place to relax so he better take responsibility for it. He didn't mind a visitor to begin with. It wasn't as if he was busy with anything of sort.