𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

5561 Words

Guide For Reading :

" I want a croissant... " Character speaking

'French pastries is great ! ' Character thoughts

*Slap* Action / Sound

Flashback

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Notes : AKA blabbering nonsense again

Hello there ! Hope you keep reading and supporting this story.

Of course that not all for the "Author Notes". It's mostly just blabbering nonsense to be honest.

So, I'm assuming every isekai author out there right now just straight up hates me now or maybe isekai fan in general actually hates me now ?

Typically those isekai anime take only 1 prologue or half of the prologue page, heck there is some that doesn't even take that long to reach the reincarnation point,but somehow this story is going to take 3 chapter to reach it which is going to roughly take up 10k words ??? Damn, I'm really good at this "slow pace".

It's for a character introduction arc I swear ! I need some proper base for my story ! Remember this is an XOC so I need to setup a proper introduction for her. I can't just make her suddenly trust Rimuru out of nowhere. That's unrealistic !!! Besides I just want some wholesome moment before their immediate death.

Anyway some of you might think of me as an idiot who can't do grammar because if you notice it, the word I in every single of my chapter is capitalized. Well that's because my keyboard just decide to capitalized it automatically and i'm too lazy to fix it so I just let it be.

That's all I guess ? Hope you keep reading my horrible isekai story that's going to make every isekai author hate me.

As usual, I suppose

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

As expected. Tomorrow came and Satoru went to live his daily life like usual. This time though he did check the mailbox and she was right. Her name is really there on the mailbox. How did he not notice this is still a mystery itself.

To begin with, Satoru still didn't know since when she started to live here. He wanted to ask but forgot to do so yesterday. He could just asked her neighbour if he didn't want to ask her directly,but that's only if he's curious enough. But for now, that's not really the main issue.

After being scolded by her yesterday, he thought of cleaning his room and at least try to cook by himself. The latter though is something he thought is impossible to do.

The cleaning part is still something that is manageable so he thought of doing that first. It's Saturday so he really have no excuse of not doing that.

Although that only means more work. He's not well equipped at all. The most he have is only a piece of broom. He usually would borrow it from his neighbour,but he's been gone for a week now to who knows where.Still it's Satoru fault for not being well organized. He's really going to reflect on that.