𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗

9396 Words

Guide For Reading :

" I'm tired... " Character speaking

'what ! ' Character thoughts

*Knock* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blabbering nonsensical ( again ) :

This chapter took longer than it should.

Remember when I said that my schedule is not fixed at all ? Well,yeah that's because this type of stuff might happen.

I haven't been feeling really well as of recently. Well, I'm fine physically,but not mentally. It's just tiresome you see ?

Have you ever felt what it's like to have severe anxiety ? Yeah... That's just a horrible experience to be honest. Like seriously, I can't help,but be anxious with everything and overthink every single stuff. What a pain...

Anyway, I hope you guys are awaiting this upload. I have some plot twist in this chapter. Well, I don't know if that would even be considered a plot twist. Just pretend that it is even though it might not be.

The story is just starting now. The reincarnation that is. I wonder what they would face. Will it be the same as the original timeline ? Hmmm, I wonder... Well, the answer is simple, obviously it will be. We have an OC here so it would be boring to make it the same as the original timeline. I want to play more with my characters you see ? Wow, I sound like Clayman when I word it like that... Anyway, just see it for yourself.

Of course, I'm hoping you'll also be focussing on the journey of the OC too. This is a Rimuru fanfic,but at the same time it isn't. Weird.... Obviously, Rimuru is still gonna be the main male protagonist. That's all I suppose...

As usual

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

So that's the end of my life

So that's the end of my life. . .

That was a short life. . .

There's certainly stuff that I regrets,but perhaps that was too late now. At least I spend my last day joyously. That's good...

Hmm...

That's weird.

Wait a second . . .

How are my thoughts still active ?