𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

14380 Words

Guide For Reading :

" I'm... " Character speaking

'what ! ' Character thoughts

*Knock* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction or whatever :

Hello people, i'm back from my two weeks hiatus. Is that even a hiatus ? That was so short to be honest with you.. well whatever.

Anyway, i did well on the test. That's good. Well that's not the main topic so who cares.

What i wanna discuss is regarding Miyuki's personality. She's certainly an oddball ever since she's traveled to the Cardinal world. That's just natural. She simply just put up her guard all the time because it's an unknown realm for her. With her doing so, she never really was able to relax as she was endangered here.

Also, i made my own timeline here so expect that it's going to be different from the usual Tensura timeline. I'll try to not mess the world too much though. I think ?

Anyway, this is my longest chapter as of now. Minus the afterwords and rest of the edit, it could actually reach 13,5k+. Dunno, i just kept on writing and somehow it just reaches this number which is weird for sure. Though my standard is 5k words per chapter unless it's a special chapter or something,but other than that, i would afford no less than 5k.

Though i do wonder what do you guys prefer ? With the lenght of the chapter of course. Feel free to give me your opinion.

Hmm, i suppose that's all that i have to say.

As always...

Hope You Enjoy It

Morning here is certainly lively doesn't it ?