𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

11614 Words

Guide For Reading :

" I'm sad... " Character speaking

'huh ! ' Character thoughts

*Bang* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author blabbering again :

Hello there. It's been what ? Months ? That's kinda insane... A lot has happened during those months. I learned a lot of things for sure. Time does pass by,huh ?

I'm back at writing though. You could say that i'm taking a break ? Well, that's a horrible excuse if i have to say so. Bad things happened and it passed away just like that leaving impact that i have to bear though. I'm perfectly fine regardless.

Anyway, it's time for a chapter. This one is a pretty long one. I think ? I mean for a wattpad chapter i guess it's a pretty long one. I don't know, maybe i overestimated my capabilities or something. Who knows.

Regardless of that, i finally uploaded a chapter and i'm quite happy about it. Well, i wrote this after i'm finished writing it. I'm not quite satisfied yet by this to be honest. It's probably self degradation,but who knows. I never really feel completely satisfied when finishing a chapter. I always thought that there's something missing here and i don't know what's missing.

Oh well, enough of that. All i want is to pour in my idea through writing. I just want to make people who's reading my work feel happy. That's why i'm still writing. There's some certain work out there that made my heart move and hopefully i would be able to replicate that feelings through my own work.

Even though i'm not a talented writer, i'll still do my best. That's what people with no talent whatsoever need to do don't you think so ? If you got no talent then the only way to go ahead is by working hard. Well, i won't lecture you people to work hard when my so called working hard is questionable on its own.

Well, i hope you enjoy my work and continue to support it. I enjoy reading the comments you see...

As always

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

The destination through the portal seems to be a sort of ballroom at the top of the palace

Rain-san and Misery-san guided me as I followed them.

The view outside is a world of only ice and snow,but as Rain-san said, the temperature of the palace is not affected by that.

There were a large tea tables at the center of it all and three chairs place all around it. The way it is designed really speak elegance doesn't it ?