𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

15476 Words

Guide For Reading :

" Hello there... " Character speaking

'General Kenobi ! ' Character thoughts

*Boom* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author notes :

Let's start this notes with a complain shall we. Wait can that even be counted as a notes ? Probably no...

Here are my complaints. Why is the publish button on wattpad doesn't tell you are you sure ??? Like... When you pressed it, it will instantly upload the chapter. Maybe it's fine if the publish button is not in some unreachable place,but no... The publish button is literally next to the save button so sometimes i misclick it. It do no harm at all,but i just didn't want the notification to pops up because it gonna reveal the title of my chapter... It already happened to me three times already.

Oh well, it's a minor issue. Not gonna overcomplicate it.

Anyway, this chapter is rather a conflicting one.

I think i kinda rushed the chapter a lot ?

I wanted the first arc of the story to at least have twenty chapter or more but at the rate we're going it wouldn't be surprising if i could end it in fifteen chapter. It's probably due to how long each of my chapter is or i'm just suck at story pacing.

I do have some way to deal with it,but we'll need to see if it will work or not. Hopefully it will work. Like seriously... Please work...

Other than that though i have nothing else to say. For the content of the chapter i would love if you could check it out yourself.

As usual

Hope You Enjoy It

"*Sigh*"

It's been a week since Shizu-sensei has left without words at all.

So it's true then... She really has left us for good.

She cared so much for her students that she even willingly fight a demon lord for them. She's insane if she's doing that.

She did reveal where's this Leon at,but she's not even sure herself does she ? That's a suicide mission if i have to say so myself. Then again she might actually be successful knowing people like Guy-san and Velzard-san are out there. That would require a lot of luck though. If both Guy-san and Velzard-san are hostile towards me then i'll be a goner by now.