Season 2 episode 1 what lies ahead.

(HIS SMILE IS SO.. OMG)

Over the radio I can hear Rick talking about what happened yesterday, a dead end.

"Fort benning" I groaned 'What's the big deal with fort benning? Can we just go to Washington? I heard they've got amazing defenses.' I thought but of course I would never say that, too confrontational. I like to keep my thoughts in my head.

Daryl got his bike working, I cheered as he rode on it. I looked at Carl who was getting in their car 'if they keep sheltering these kids they're never gonna know how to protect themselves. Their gonna wind up dead.' I thought frowning slightly. Rick looked at Shane who nodded at Rick, Rick then looked at me and gestured me to walk over. I obliged "want to ride with us? We've got another seat" he gestured to the back and was talking to me like a little kid "ah- I'd rather keep Andrea company after what just happened, you know? Gotta make sure she's feeling okay" Rick nodded and patted my head "alright, let me know if you ever change your mind kid" I nodded and walked into the RV.

"Dr. Jenner gave us a chance and we're gonna be using it for as long as we can." -y/n

(Cue awesome ass intro)

Daryl was riding on his bike in front of us all "he looks like a tiny ass man" I brought up causing Dale and Glenn to laugh. Shane started cleaning guns, Shane then started showing Andrea how to clean and put it together. I stopped listening to their conversation when Dale spoke up "aw jeez, oh no." I looked forward "fuck, we hit a graveyard Shane." I said turning to him. Daryl turned around to us "see a way through?" Dale asked, Daryl nodded and showed us the way through well- part of the way. Glenn looked at the map "maybe we can take another way, there's an interstate bypass-" Dale cut him off "we can't spare the fuel." He said simply. Tdog put his hand over his face. I saw movement far up ahead "we need to be quiet and fast about this. We don't know if there's a hoard of geeks and walkers up there." I said as Glenn nods "now y/n it could've been a bag-" I yelped when gas started coming out of the front scaring me slightly Glenn laughs. I sigh and got out "where are you going?" Shane asked "well captain, I'm gonna go scavenge since we're gonna be here for a while. We need medical supplies, ammo, water, and all the important stuff like batteries and gas." I posted off putting my hands on my hips "fine, just be careful." The others came to the rv "problem Dale?" Rick asked "just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of no where with no hope of-" I walked off. I looked through some cars finding a few things useful, I walked back with a few bottles of water "watah" I mimicked Cole's voice as I handed a bottle to Carl and one to Sophia "thanks y/n." Carl said I smiled and put the bottles of water in the truck.

I walked on the opposite side of the car from lori, I heard flies buzzing so I looked on. A soon to be walker corpse, I stabbed it in the head causing Carol to jump slightly "kids don't look" I ignored them and kept walking. I found a perfectly good shirt and I gasped "Carol look" I said showering her the black shit with black ripped jeans "ooh, that'll look good on you" she complimented. I smiled as she took it and put it in the basket with a piece of paper on it with my name. I looked forward "shit. Get under the cars!" I shout "walkers!" I wave my head to the others behind us and point forward grabbing ricks attention. When I see him load the gun I shake my head, I panicked slightly.

Rick comes over "lori! Under the cars!" I look at Rick's expression. I help the others get under before getting under one of the cars by myself. I cover my mouth to silent my breathing. I have my gun ready as I tightly close my eyes, I could feel myself shake slightly. I look over at Rick panicked, Rick sees calm and collectors. I looked at Carl who slightly moved, I shake my head and put my finger over my mouth. Carl nods and stops moving, I started mumbling "god I know I don't ever pray to you but please keep Carl alive, he needs to live he's the future of this world and-" I stop when I hear a growl, I covered my mouth with my hand. The walker stops walking for a second, I close my eyes tightly as I hear shifting. As if it was getting down, I open my eyes to see it staring right at me.