Season 2 episode 4; Cherokee Rose

CASPIAN-001 fuckin love you <33)

I heard the sounds of vehicles as I woke up, I sat up. The pain shot (hehehe) through my shoulder, I hissed and clenched into the skin.

(Awesome intro here)

I used my left hand to support me on the nightstand by the bed, I pushed myself to the wall. I pushed myself toward the door. I grabbed the knob and twisted it "ah! Nuh uh- hunny you gotta rest" a brown haired girl said grabbing my hand. I shook my head "no, I needa help. I'm dead weight if all I do is lie down and watch everyone else work." I said staring up at her "that's how it feels, I get it but you're dead weight if you don't heal properly." She pushed me back to the bed "but-" she cut me off "no butts, Carl and you need to rest. Trust me. In the future you can do whatever you want after healing." She put her hand on my forehead and pushed me down "fine." I muttered "good boy, I'll go make something for you to eat" she brushed some of my hair out of my face "see you soon" I nodded as she walked out. I stared at the ceiling 'I hope- nah he's fine, Daryl will be able to protect himself.' I thought before turning to the window. It looked beautiful, I hope it's what mom sees now that she's resting peacefully.

I heard screaming, I got up and jogged outside. I see a dust cloud by a small hole. Everyone was there except Glenn 'shit! Why're they always using Glenn?!' I mentally shout as I ran over "GLENN!" I scream as I stopped running and grabbed the rope. I pulled, they were so close to dropping him, I wasn't. I pulled and pulled "you should be resting!" The brown haired girl shouted at me "I don't care! I will give my life up for Glenn, Daryl and Carl!" I shouted back as I pulled harder. We pulled him up until he was finally out, I tackled Glenn into a hug "holy fuck, I thought I lost you!" I shout hugging him tightly "your shoulder!" Glenn shouts "it's fine, your life is more important right now" I say as I smiled up at him "y/n." He face palms "what were you guys thinking?! Risking Glenn's life like that! Are you mental?!" Suddenly the other rope had been tugged "not exactly." Dale said as he looked down. I looked down as well 'a walker in the well.. their crazy..' I sighed before turning back to Glenn "idiot, you shouldn't have let them do that." I muttered as I sat beside him. Glenn laughs and pats my back.

We pulled the rope, hell we even had a horse pulling the rope. They kept talking about "pull" "almost there" and shit like that. Once we were almost done I saw it "what the Fuck happened to that?" I asked concerned and disgusted. We pulled harder and harder until the top half was split from the bottom half, the bottom half and blood fell back into the well "Well fuck." I joked before Tdog went at the walker. The brown haired girl looked like she was gonna be sick, Glenn followed for comfort.

The girl- eh Maggie took a look at my shoulder "you're one fast healer, jeez" she said poking at my shoulder "or maybe I just have good caretakers" I smiled "aww, your sweet" she smiled and re-bandaged the wound "just a few more changed and soon you won't even see what happened there" she smiled "how long have I actually been here?" I asked "probably about 2-3 days, your lucky Otis used a small gun" she said patting my non-wounded shoulder before leaving. I stared at the door 'I want her to be my new mom' I thought but then I stopped myself 'no y/n, no. You can't get attached to strangers, it'll only hurt more when they go.' I thought shaking the invading thoughts out.

(Dude the scene where they go to the pharmacy, wtf. They just met and their willing to have sex with each other?! HUH?!😨)

I helped around a lot, I used my left arm more than my right due to the wound. Once Hershel came out of carls room I went in to see him. I sat beside the bed watching and waiting for him to do anything, anything at all just to signal me that he'd be okay. His hand rolled out from under the sheets, I smiled and held it "y/n" he whispered still asleep "I'm here, I'm not leaving anytime soon" I say as I lightly squeeze his hand, surprisingly he squeezed back. At first I was shocked but I relaxed 'he's fine, he'll be okay.' I thought before the sound of Hershel and Maggie talking outside caught my attention "Glen and Mags just came back, I'll see you later Carl." Before I could let go he squeezed hard, I groaned and tried to pull my arm away gently. He wouldn't budge "okay okay! I won't leave you" I said slightly frustrated, his grip loosened "but I will be back soon, just for a quick bit" I let go of his hand whilst standing up. He looked like he was trying to squeeze my hand again, I chuckled and leaned forward kissing his cheek "don't worry, I always come back for you." I whispered before standing up and walking out. As I closed the door I caught a glimpse of him staring at me with opened eyes 'oh my god.. please don't tell me he was awake!' I thought covering my mouth as I headed downstairs.

I walked out the front door "Mags!" I shout before hugging her "hey y/n" she said patting my head "how'd it go? Kill any walkers out there?" I asked excitedly "no, but we did get supplies" she said with a smile "yipee!" I paused for a second before hugging her again "I'm glad your back alive and in one piece" I whisper before walking to Glenn "Glenn!" I shout before hugging him. Glenn laughs and hugs back. Lori comes over "find it?" She asks, Glenn takes off his back and hands her something. Lori hides it as Glenn walked away with me in tow not far behind.

As might approaches Maggie grabs my hand and walked with me back to the room, she changed the bandages before kissing my forehead and walking out "goodnight" is all I heard from the other side of the door then her footsteps fading "I hope we're safe here, for Carl and everyone else's sake. If we're on the road too long.. who knows what kind of crazy we may become. Maybe even worse than the walkers" I say to myself "don't say that. Things will get better n/n" my eyes widened as I heard Carls voice "oh shit, are you in the walls Carl?" I asked slightly panicked, he laughs "no, although I am on the other side of A wall. Things are gonna get better y/n, goodnight." I smile at his words "goodnight Carl" there was silence for a little while until I heard his light snores.

I smiled and closed my eyes.