Season 2 episode 11; Judge, Jury, Executioner

Daryl went to interrogate Randall. I sat in my tent contemplating about the future, everything that was gonna happen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(Intro)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lori poured water into a cup "so what're you gonna do? We'd all feel better if we knew the plan" Lori said "is there a plan?" Andrea asked "we gonna keep him here?" Glenn asked "he seems like a nice kid, probably just got caught up with the wrong people" I shrug "we'll know the answers soon enough." Rick responds as Daryl walks over "Daryl!" I waved at him. He did a small wave back as he walked over "boy's got a gang, 30 men. Heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends, they roll through here our boys are dead and our women.. they're gonna- they're gonna wish they were" Daryl said "what did you do?" Carol asked "had a little chat." Daryl responded "no one goes near this guy-" I cut Rick off "that guy. Has a name, it's Randall." He ignored me "Rick, Al what are you gonna do?" Lori asked "we have no choice, he's a threat." Rick answered "wait! They left him there, they probably think he's dead. There's a chance they won't go looking for Randall!" I said, Rick looked at me dead in my eyes "we have to eliminate the threat." His state sent shivers down my spine "you're just gonna kill him?" Dale asked "it's settled, I'll do it today." Rick then walked off with Dale "he can't possibly be serious, he's just a kid. Randall could help us" I said looking around "his mind has been made up y/n." Lori said crossing her arms 'sure it has.' I thought as I walked to my tent.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I put all my weapons on me, I didn't want to carry a bag tonight. I walked to the cell where they kept Randall, I came with food and water "y/n-" Andrea was about to try and talk me out of it "he's your guys's prisoner, not mine." I open up the door "oh thank you so much!" He shouts "don't worry Randall, sit down." I say setting the food and water down. I brought orange slices with cooked meat and some broccoli and water. After Randall sat down "I picked out some foods I read that could help your body heal your wounds" I said cutting some of the meat "really? Thank you.." he smiled "y/n" I smiled back as I put the meat on the fork and raised it to his mouth, he ate it "did you make this? It's so good!" He says as I give him another piece "yeah, almost burnt down a tree" Randall laughed "a tree? At least it wasn't a house" we both smiled as we talked, I fed him and let him drink his water. Suddenly it got quiet "y/n! Daryl needs you!" Andrea shouts "got it!" I turn to Randall "I'll be back later" I smiled and got up "can't wait until then" he smiled back. After I exited the cell Andrea grabbed my arm "what is wrong with you? Rick said-" pulled my arm out of her grip "I don't give a fuck what Rick said. He's a kid, just like me. He doesn't deserve to be locked up like some animal, he won't do us harm if we just give him a chance!" I shout "y/n! You know that's not gonna happen." She glared at me, I glared back "I can't believe I chose to stick around with some heartless assholes." I muttered as I walked away 'killing someone after chaining him up and torturing him is so inhumane.' I thought before hearing carls and Shane's voice "this is grown up stuff all right- y/n? Where did you come from?" Shane asked slightly surprised "Randall, he needed to eat and drink some water-" Shane cut me off "your not aloud in there you know that." I shrug "so? I'm trying to keep the humane side of me, unlike you adults. Chaining him up, torturing him, only to kill him in the end? That's vile." Shane shook his head and sighed and walked over to the cell. Carl turned to me "what's he look like?" He asked "all beaten up, bruised, cut, he looks tired and hungry. They need to give that poor boy a break." Carl stood there staring at the barn "your not doing this alone Car." I whispered, Carl looked at me "alright" he shrugged.

After we managed to sneak in without them hearing us Randall finally spotted us "hey" he whispered. Randall smiled "that's a sweet hat, I'm Randall. What's your name?" he asked. Carl sat there staring at him stone faced 'damn, Carl play no games.' I thought "that sherif guy, that's your dad?" Randall asked "I like him-" I turned to Randal 'hom-' "yeah he's a good guy, I can tell" 'never mind.' "Your mom out here too?" Randall asked, Carl tilted his head slightly "you're- you're lucky you still got your family. I lost mine, y/n probably knows what I'm talking about. He-" he stopped when I glared at him "sorry. Hey I don't know what people have been saying about me, but I didn't do nothing. I swear." Randall said. Carl got up "your dad was gonna let me go till his friend started fighting with him" Carl started climbing down the ladder "it got pretty bad, I was kinda worried." Randall "my camp, we got lots of supplies." After Carl stepped away from under the ladder I hopped down "you help me, I'll take you and your folks back up to my people." I put my hand in front of Carl "that sounds like a trap, you told Daryl you had heavy artillery. You said that they would kill us, make the women wish they were killed. Are you sure we're walking about the same people?" I asked. Randall nods quickly, Carl grand my hand and lowers it. I look over to see Carl giving me a lion that said "give him a chance" I sigh and let him go. Carl kept walking slowly as Randall kept talking, suddenly the door opened "what the hell are you two doing in here?! What did you say to him?" Shane asked getting in front of us "what did you say to them?! Huh?!" Shane shouts "I didn't say nothing!" Randall says before Shane grabbed him and pinned him to the wall whilst holding a gun up to his head (kinky ahem anyway) Andrea started talking to Shane as Shane kept pointing the gun at Randall. Shane finally turns to me and Carl, Shane grabs mine and carls arms "get your asses out this door now! Let's go!" He says raising his voice. "The hell you doing?" Shane asked "please don't tell my parents." Carl said stepping away from Shane "Carl, y/n. That ain't cool man, you could've gotten hurt in there." I open my mouth to speak but Carl spoke first "we can handle ourselves." He said clenching his fists "let me tell you something." He got close to us "you do not go near him again, do you hear me?" Shane said before pulling back "dammit." He whispers "you won't tell my parents will you?" Carl asked "Carl, man. This- this ain't about getting in trouble, okay? A guy like that, he will say anything to you. He'll try to make you feel sorry for him, he'll try to make you let your guard down. You let your guard down out here, people die. Y/n you know this. It's what happened to col-" I cut him off "you don't ever bring him into something like this! We both know he would've joined with us, cole was as stupid as me." I glare at Shane. Shane sighed "just- do me a favor. Go find your ma. Go on." Shane said directing it to Carl. Carl grabs my hand and starts walking. Before we got any further Shane called out "Carl! Y/n!" Carl looked back "stop trying to get yourselves killed, damn" Shane said "unlucky you I was trying to kill myself even before the infection-" carl hit my side "what? It's true, it's how me and cole bonded" I shrugged. Carl continued walking with me not too far behind due to the state of our hands.