Season 2 episode 2; Bloodletting (short.)

"Dad! Look at what I can do!" I pushed one of my legs forward and slid down "where did you learn that?" My dad asked "a girl at school has been giving me lessons she's been taught at gymnastics!" I said with a huge smile "keep doing it." He narrows his eyes at me "let's see what type of fairy you can become." I smiled "a fairy? Like a flying one?!" I shout standing up "no. One that sticks ducks up their ass." He spat before walking away "fucking fag." He whispers before walking out of the room. My mom gets up from the table "I think it's a good thing, flexible warriors make the best warriors. You my good boy, are one of the strongest and most bravest people on this world.-" suddenly she was cut off by Lori's voice "protect my boy, until the very end. Please" my eyes widened as my mom started burning like a picture and fading into Lori "of course Lori-" my voice broke as if it was on a cassette player, replaying and going deeper tones. I turned around and there was the walker, I screamed and pushed it away before running. I saw Cole standing in the forest, I ran up and hugged him tightly "Cole! I've missed you so much please don't leave me ever again! I hated being alone-" suddenly I was pushed back "go cry to Daryl or Glenn. You never were my biological brother. Did you ever believe that?!" He shouts whilst laughing before his face morphs into that last look I ever saw him in "YOU DID THIS Y/N! WHY?!" He screams before jumping at me, a gunshot goes through his head. I looked up to see glenn holding his hand out to me. I take it, he helps me up and I hug him "you know what? I take back everything I ever said. Your a horrible brother, your so pathetic you could've even keep your own brother alive, you've let the camp down. It's better off without you." Suddenly he kicks me down. I closed my eyes off the impact, once I open them again I see Daryl "you can't even pull yer own weight. It's best if yer one of them walkers." His arms are crossed and his back a faced to me. I sat up and wiped my tears as everything changed again, I was in a playground. I looked around to see Carl on a swing set. I walked forward "Carl?" I call out hesitantly as I push my arm forward, his head snaps up and he looks at me. Tears were in his eyes "y/n!" He screams before hugging me "Carl." I said burying my face in his neck, my eyes closed "why couldn't you protect me?" My eyes widened and I looked forward. An older Carl was on the ground wearing a flannel and a bite mark on his stomach, I felt pain in my stomach. I looked down 'we both got bit?' I thought before Carl hands me a gun "I don't wanna become one of them y/n, please" I shake my head as tears flowed down "not yet! There's got to be a cure!" I shouted "there's no time! Just please! I don't wanna come back like that" he gestures behind me 'this is gonna be the most whitest thing I'll ever do (written by a white guy)' I thought as I turned around. I was back in the playground, Carl was standing up and looking around "hello?" He called out "Carl?" I call back. He turns around and smiled widely "y/n!" He shouted before hugging me "please don't let this be one of those horror dream again" we both say in unison "wait what?" I pull away "are you actually Carl Grimes?" I asked "yeah? Who else would I be?" He asks with his adorable laughter, insights and pull him in for another hug "what happened? How are you here? What is this place?" I asked "I don't know, last thing I remember was going up to a deer and then a Gunshot sound." He shrugs "dammit, you got shot too?" I asked he nods I sigh.

(Epic Intro)

(This chapter finna be short asf because y/n doesn't wake up until Carl does, omfg)

Short summary of what happens whilst the two children are asleep like mf's; Rick donated blood to Carl as Hershel takes out the shallowest bullet, Otis and Shane go out to get medical supplies. Maggie gets Lori to the farm and Tdog's arm goes bad to omg he's gonna die without a doctor. Shane and Otis find a way to distract a walker mob only for it to fail and the mob starts closing in on them. They both almost die if it weren't for Shane's quick thinking. They close themselves in on a nasty situation but before things escalate, the episode ends while showing us the gate and how it's not gonna hold for much longer Ty for reading.