Season 2 episode 9; triggerfinger

Norman is so funny when he's not in character

It was dark, Lori hasn't come back yet and I'm starting to get scared. Maggie says I shouldn't worry but something in my gut tells me otherwise. I can't sleep without knowing Lori is okay, especially with her being pregnant and all. I just hope she took someone with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🕺🕺Intro here 🕺🕺
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We all sat down at the table "they should've been back by now" Andrea says as her and Shane walk in "yeah, they just got to hold up somewhere." Shane replied "well head out first thing in the morning." Shane the cleared his throat "thank you" he says "your welcome" I sit next to Carl. I drink some of my water "Carl, I want you to keep your head up, okay?" Shane says as I put the glass down and rest my hands on the table "and y/n, Glenn's gonna come back. You know he wouldn't leave you" Shane says "your old man's are the toughest son of a -" before he could cuss he was interrupted "no cussing in the house." I laugh slightly "sorry" Shane apologized "Lori, dinner!" Carol called "she's not in there" Maggie replied "where is she?" Dale asked quickly "Carl when was the last time you saw your mom?" Shane asked "this afternoon, before me and y/n played together" Carl responded "she was worried about Rick, asked me to look in on Carl." Andrea added "she went after them?" Dale says "she didn't say that." Andrea replied "nobody panic, gonna be around here somewhere" Carl got up alongside Shane, then Dale, and Andrea, then finally Me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tdog came over "she's not at the barn, I checked the yards" he said "we'll, where I she?" Carl asked "she asked Daryl to go into town." Carol said as she finally came over "must've gone herself." Carl covered his mouth and whimpered "hey" before Andrea could say anything else Carl walked away "Carl." Andrea called. I sighed and followed Carl, I followed close behind. He stopped and turned around when he heard a car start, he looked at me "did you know?" He asked "not exactly, I had a feeling but-" Carl cut me off "and you didn't tell anyone?" He raised his voice slightly "it's not like that Carl! It's just- I had a feeling but I thought she would've taken someone with her. I didn't think she would've gone alone" I step closer to him "you could've at least told me" his voice cracked slightly "I know. your right, I'm sorry." Carl slowly walked towards me. I was so ready for him to hit me, instead he hugged me "just-.. tell me next time, we can't hide these things from each other in the future. It could cost someone their life." He whispered "I don't wanna lose anyone else" I could feel his tears deep through my shirt and onto my skin, I slowly wrapped my arms around him "I'm sorry Carl" I play with his hair using one of my hands "everything's gonna be fine" I whispered.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shane was finally back with Lori, Carl and I pulled apart before walking over "oh my god are you alright? What happened?" Andrea asked Lori "I was in an accident. I'm fine, I'm fine." Lori assured "she was attacked" Shane said as Lori talked "I really am fine. Where's Rick?" Lori asked only for it to go quiet "they're not back?" She asked before turning her head to the left "where are they?" Lori asked "look, I had to get you back here." Shane replied. Lori walked up to Shane "you asshole" she whispered "Lori." Shane said before he grabbed him "he's my husband." She said "Lori, I will go after him, I will find him. Hey!" He shouts finally getting Lori off of him "now look, first things first- I gotta- I gotta look after you. I gotta make sure the babies all right, okay?" Shane said. It got quiet for a second before Carl came out "your having a baby?" I screamed upon hearing him behind me. I covered my mouth and stepped away from him, Andrea laughed slightly "why didn't you tell me?" Carl asked, Lori sighed as Shane leaned against the car. Carl steps back slightly "come on. Let's make sure you're all right." Dale said as him and Andrea took Lori away.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^