Not to Me🐦

Thea is a grounder part of Trikru. Mount weather already happened and everyone is at peace. Lexa has sent a small group to Arkadia to help out for a few weeks as they needed some assistance. Thea meets Raven and quickly is intrigued by her.

POV Thea

The commander had told me I was to take some supplies to Arkadia to help the skai people. I was to stay a few weeks to make sure they were all set before coming back. She wanted to go since I was the best hunter and I could help supply the skai people with some food and get them back on their feet after mount weather. The small group of use just reached the gate and the guards called for it to open. I dismounted my horse and lead them inside where I was met with the person in charge, some guards with guns, and Octavia. "Thea!" She yelled and ran to hug me. It startled me a bit but I hugged her back patting her head making her laugh. "I didn't know the commander was sending you" she said and I nod. "I'll be helping get you back on your feet for a few weeks before we leave" I say now facing Abby who is Clark's mother. "Thank you. We really appreciate your help" she says with a she and I nod. I call for the warriors to set the supplies where Abby pointed, and they do and Octavia shows me where I can put my horse. Once settled in Octavia shows us a spot we can set up our tents and I thank her as she runs of to do who knows what. As we set up I can feel someone watching so I turn around to she a beautiful brunette in a red jacket leaning against a wall seeming to be fiddling with some tool. When she notices I caught her, and she looks down and gets back to work making me tilt my head but shrug it off. I'm not the best with social cues, and these skai people are confusing people. Since we got here late it was now dark and the warriors set up a fire to eat as I stand guard just in case.

The next morning I was up before the sun and was practicing my archery on a makeshift target I made. "When are we going hunting?" I hear Octavia ask as she comes up next to me. ""This afternoon. You coming skairepa?" I tease making her smile and nod. "I've got to show you what you taught me stuck" she says making me chuckle a bit. "Oh, Abby wants to know if you could help or ask some of your men to help our mechanic, Raven. She has some heavy equipment she needs moving and everyone is busy." She asks and I nod. "When does she need help?" I ask. "After breakfast?" She questions and I nod. "Cool thanks. She's the one in the red jacket" she says walking off. Red jacket...the brunette from last night. I collect my things and head to our tent set up. "I'm going to help the mechanic known as Raven for a while. Find Marcus he has some things he needs help with. We head out to hunt when the sun passes the ridge" I say and then nod and finish up eating. I grab a piece of bread and head to where Octavia said. I walk into an open room in the ark that the vehicles are in and see the brunette working on one of them the front lifted. I walk in silently and stand a few places behind her. "You needed help?" I ask and she jumps her hand flying to her chest as she turns around. "Fuck" me says taking a breath. I would of laughed but I keep my emotionless mask on instead and wait for her to calm down. "Don't sneak up on people. You'll give me a heart attack. I already have enough problems" she says festering to her leg. I glance down but say nothing and look back up. "Right" she says and cleans her hands off. "Over here" she says and hobbles over to a big metal thing. "I need this moved to the server room. I have to do some updates but can't do it myself... Can you get this by.." I cut her off by grabbing two straps I saw and attaching them hoisting the metal container onto my back. "Ok... You've got it" she mumbles. "Uh, follow me then" she says hobbling down the hall. I follow keeping back slightly not to run into her as her pace is a bit slow but that's fine. "You can set it down here" she points and I do just that and take the straps off setting them aside. I stand back and wait for her instruction. "Ok, I need to climb up and hook some wires up. I need you to move that machine out and slide this in. We are going to use the other for parts" she says and I nod. I watch her climb up and can't help but admire her strength and determination. She doesn't seem to let her leg stop her, she is strong. "Ok, move that out" she says pointing the machine and I do so. It's a bit heavy but nothing I can't handle. I then move the other in place and she hands me a wire. "Hook that into the red slot...there" she points leaning down a bit. I notice the ladder wobble and reach out just as she slips holding her up. She takes a breath and looks at me. "Um.. thanks" she says and I nod giving her a softer look then my hardened face. I turn back and hook the wire up and walk back letting he do her thing. "After a few minutes she jumps down and looks at me. "Ok, can you help me scrap this? If you have somewhere to be then that's ok too" she says somewhat hesitantly making me confused as to why. I am here to help her. "I have some time before I need to lead a hunt. Whatever you need" I say and she smiles lightly. We get to work and she directs me on what to do and where to put things. It's relatively quiet other than the direction. "Are you not going to ask?" She asks and I look at her confused and tilt my head. "I've seen you look at my leg and I almost fell. Most people would tell me to stop or just try to take over. I'm too stubborn for that though" she tries to joke. "I apologize for making you uncomfortable. I just have not seen that before on your leg. It's...cool" I say unsure and she eyes widen a bit, but then she smiles a bit. "Haven't heard that one" she jokes making me nod. "You don't seem to let it stop you and it doesn't seems to be a problem. I am sorry your problem think differently" I say and her eyes get a bit glossy and I panic slightly, did I insult her. "I am sorry." I say and she laughs shaking her head. "No, no don't be. Thank you" she says softly and I nod unsure on why she is thanking me but leave it. We spend a while in there until Octavia comes in and calls for me saying it's time to head out. "Are you alright to be left alone?" I ask and her face changes to a harder expression and maybe hurt which makes me furrow my eyebrows. Oh, here she probably thinks that's what I'm referring to. "You seem to like to mutter to yourself. I wouldn't want something to think you are crazy and talking to yourself. You also have a bit of a temper" I say lightly making her face relax and a laugh to come out. "I'm fine. Thank you for your help. I'll try not to throw anything across the room" she says jokingly making me smile. "I doubt that. I'll have to check on you tomorrow" I say as a joke but she nods her head. "I could use some help tomorrow. Same time?" She asks and I nod my head then bid her goodbye leaving to get ready to hunt.