Another Life🦝

Lexa tells Clarke about her love, Thea. This will flashback to different events to when they were together.

POV Lexa

We finally did it. We defeated the mountain. Well, Clarke and the sky people did. That was 3 months ago. I finally gotten a hold of Clarke and she's now safe in Polis away from the Queen's grasp. We have been getting closer again, she is beginning to forgive me for leaving her and her people at the mountain. I love Clarke. I do, but not as much as Thea. My sweet Thea who was taken from me a year ago. It doesn't hurt as much to talk about her, and for some reason Clarke makes me open up which is what is happening now. "Tell me about her, Thea. You've mentioned her a couple of times. Who was she?" Clarke asks and a soft smile graces my lips. "Thea was my everything. She was the strongest person I've ever known, but also so kind and caring. She could bring a smile to even Indra's face" I say with a chuckle. I look at Clarke and see her smiling softly at me. We are in my room sitting on my couches. "You love her?" She asks, but not accusing or jealous. Curious. Which is what I love most about Clarke. She wants to learn and understand. "Yes, I think I will always love her" I say and she nods. "I know how you feel. A part of me will always love Finn." She says and I nod. "Tell me a story about her. She sounds amazing" she says smiling and I laugh. "She was... Uh, let's see." I say thinking of the many memories I have of her. My eyes light up and I let a soft laugh out. "The day I met her was very memorable" I say and she nods shifting a bit to get comfortable. "I was about 7 summers and just finished training. I was walking through the market and bumped into her" I say and let myself fade into the memory as I tell it.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean..." I was cut off by a pissed girl. "You entitled warriors thinking you can just walk around with no care in the world. Some people actually have to work for a living and you just cost me a week's worth of money and time" she says annoyed as she finished picking up her fallen fruits and standing to glare at me. "What? They don't teach warriors how to talk now? Unbelievable" she mutters and walks away leaving me speechless. When I get over my shock I rush after her. She is really fast! "Hey! Wait" I call after her, finally reaching her grabbing her arm. What I didn't expect was to be flipped onto the ground... But that's what happened. "Don't touch me" she grits out as I stare wide eyed at her in awe. "I... Wait no, I'm sorry!" I call as she walks away again. I scramble up and rush in front of her. "I didn't mean to bump into you or grab you" I say sheepishly. She just stares at me making me shift on my feet. I'm now seeing how pretty she is, no, gorgeous. "What are you staring at?" She says raising an eyebrow and I look down feeling my cheeks flush in embarrassment. "Sorry... Uh, I'm.. my name's Lexa" I say looking at her again. "Thea" she says after a moment of looking at me. I smile a bit. "I am sorry for knocking into you. I don't get to go out much, training and all" I shrug and she hums. "I'm not a warrior though" I say and she squints her eyes. "I'm a nightblood" I say and she groans. "Even better" she mumbles making me furrow my brows. "Well, Lexus was it? Ya, go ahead and kill me or whatever when or if you become commander but until then leave me alone" she says not allowing me to correct her on my name. Why does she hate me so much? "It's Lexa" I mumbled but she was already gone. It was then that I made it my goal to get her to smile, laugh, or at least talk to me like she doesn't want to murder me. I smile to myself, I can do this.

"Oh my God! No!" Clarke laughs and I nod my head smiling. "Yes, she was something else" I say chuckling. "I wish I could have met her. She would have put you in your place at mount weather" she says and I shrug sheepishly. That was correct. "Tell me another one" she begs making me smile but shake my head. "It's late Clarke, let's go to bed. I'll tell you more at lunch after our meetings" I say and she nods standing up stretching. She yawns making me smile. We make our way to bed blowing out the candles then get into bed. "Goodnight Lex" Clarke says and kisses my cheek. "Night Klark" I say and drift off to sleep with Thea on my mind.