Tailor ☣

Hey! This ones about Anya!

Thea is the main tailor in TonDC. She and her mother run the shop and are well liked amongst everyone. Every time Anya gets rips in her clothes from either training, battles, or everyday life she brings them to her shop. Anya is intrigued by Thea but is afraid to confront her. Thea likes Anya but is afraid to be rejected so she puts a flower into Anya's pocket for her to find and determine what it means.

POV Anya

"Onya! It has been a while dear. Where have you been these past weeks?" Marla says. Marla is a sweet old lady who runs the tailor shop with her daughter in TonDC. "Hey, Marla. I just got back from Polis. Heda needed me to come" I say with a small smile. I don't usually show much emotion because that is for the weak, but Marla, I have a soft spot for and maybe her daughter. "Oh, wonderful! How is our heda?" She asks clearing off her desk. "Good. Do you have time for my clothes?" I ask setting my bag on the desk with the clothes in them. "I always have time for my favorite person" she says smiling at me. "I thought that was me nomon" Thea says walking out from the back. She smiles gently at her mother then nods at me making me give a small smile back. Thea is very beautiful. She's kind and as much as I hate to admit it, I do enjoy her company. Indra likes to tease me about being weak for Thea, which I am not. "I can take these Nomon, you need to rest" Thea says gently and guides her mother to the chair to sit. "Ok, ok alright. Don't be so pushy and yes Onya is my favorite. You don't count, your family" Marla mutters waving her away making Thea shake her head with a smile. "Will you be coming by tomorrow for these, Anya?" She asks smiling at me. "Yes, uh yes I will be by after training if that is alright?" I ask slightly nervous which confuses me since I don't get nervous. I'm probably tired. "I'll have them ready for you" she says, and I nod then say goodbye and leave.

I stop by at the tailor once every two weeks to bring all my clothes I need mended. I see Thea in town helping out wherever needed or just walking around and I can never find the courage to go see her. Talk to her. "It has been months Anya of you staring at the poor girl. Just go and talk to her" Indra says boredly one night as we eat dinner. "What? I am not staring, and I don't know who or what you are talking about" I say challenging Indra which makes her laugh a bit. "You are helpless. Thea the tailor. Your staring isn't subtle and I'm sure she has noticed and if not, she is as oblivious as you." She says taking a bite of her food. I roll my eyes and glance back over to where Thea is helping clean the dishes from dinner. I hear Indra grumble something making me snap back to her and roll my eyes again then keep eating.

The next day I just finished with training and noticed I had a hole in my pant and me being smart came up with a plan. I smiled to myself and went straight towards Thea's booth. I walked into her tent and see no one there. "Thea?" I call looking around for her. "I'll be out in a moment" Thea calls from inside the connecting tent where the workspace is. "What can I do... Anya?" Thea asks surprised. "Uh, hey" I say shyly which is very uncharacteristic for me, I don't know what is wrong with me. "Do you have more clothes for me to patch up? I thought you brought your last one a few days ago?" Thea asks tilting her head. "Yes, I did. Ya. I just noticed a whole in my pants and It's my favorite" I say and internally groan, my favorite? What? "I always have time for my mom's favorite customer" she says smiling making me smile back a bit. "Just your moms?" I ask with a smirk but internally hoping it's not. "Mmm, if I say no will you punish me general?" She asks smirking and leaning over the counter making me glance down at her chest and gulp. "Most likely" I say trying to compose myself. "Then no" she says winking at me making my face heat up. What is even happening? Why do I feel so... "So, your pants. Take it off General" she says, and I almost choke on my spit. "Wh...What?" I say clearing my throat. "Your pants. You said it had a whole in it. I have time" she says smiling making me nod. "Here" she says handing me pants to slip on after. "Temporary pants. I'll have them done by the dinner" she says, and I nod. I head behind a divider and slip my pants off then put the other ones on. "Thank you" I say handing her the pants. "No problem." She says smiling and I nod heading out with a smile.