Preview

Loud sobs could be heard all around the apartment. A girl was sitting in the corner of the bathroom her lashes were wet from crying her head was buried in her hand tears were constantly falling from her eyes.

"Why did it happened to me" the girl says as more tears falls from her eyes and slide down her cheeks. His breath was unstable because of crying, "What did I do wrong to deserve this what was my fault" the girl says as she looks toward her hand.

She was crying her heart out she was in so much pain that cannot get better no matter how much she try she can't stop herself from crying.

It was supposed to be a happy day for her then how did it turned into her worst nightmare.

It was hes 16th birthday she was going to get her soulmark/soulmarks today then what happened to her what made her so sad that she cannot stop her tears from falling.

How did this day become her biggest nightmare she cannot escape from.

To be continued...

Hey please tell me if you liked the preview I will update the first chapter tomorrow. I am still new to writing so the store will not be that good.

Please tell me in the comments about your opinion. Your comments encourage me to write more. My inspiration to write this story was Imnotlauriane because she is my favorite author and she is really good at writing soulmate story. I love all of her books so much. Ok bye I will leave now have a good day/night.

Bye bye💜