note: story idea

It is going to be a hybrid bts X hybrid Reader

So like everyother hybrid story, hybrid and humans live together but hybrid are treated badly. Only hybrid who have IH-ID card (Independent Hybrid Identity card) can live freely without an owner and they won't be caught by a police and sent to a shelter. The hybrids who have these cards will have same laws and rights as a human havinga few exception. This card is not easy to get. Only rich people can afford and it requires a lot of paper work. Y/N got adopted by a man who helped her get the ID, the man needed a successor for his company. He decided to choose Y/N and left all of his fortune for her. He also helped her with studying and made her the owner of the company when she completed her degree. Every hybrid have mate or mates that were destinied to be with. A predator could be mates with a prey. Y/N goes out one day for a business trip and find the boys. She knew from there sent that they were her mate and the boys knew it too after seeing her.

Do you think I should write it. If I decided to write this, it will take a lot of time and I won't be able to write my other story since I can only update one story a week because of my schools. Please tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Update: I posted the preview please check it out. The story name is heart full of love