Chapter 3

Rhian turns toward Y/N and sees the sudden sadness on her face. Her eyes move down to her hand that was holding the dandelion she was thinking about something.

I looked toward Rhian who seem to be in deep thinking looking at the dandelion. I was getting really curious about it and finally decided to ask her about it.

"Can I ask you something Rhian" she looked at me and nods her head? "Of course unnie, what is it" she nods her head.

"Why are you carrying that dandelion in your hand I saw you had two but blew out one then why did you leave this one," I asked.

She smiles a little and looks at me, "My eomma told me that if I wish for something and then blow all the seed in one breath then my wish will come true"

"When I lost the money my eomma gave me for the ice cream I wished that I could get ice cream somehow" "and then you came and bought the ice cream for me making the wish come true."

I smiled listening to her, I wished what she said was true, and the dandelions were able to fulfil wishes, but I know that wishes don't come true like this.

If only this was true I would have my soulmates with me. I didn't realize I was frowning until the voice of Rhian pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Unnie" she called out, "Yes, Rhian".

She moved her hand that was holding the dandelion toward me "Unnie here you can take this to wish for what you want".

"But this is yours"

"Unnie my wish already got fulfilled, I want you to have it for helping me and keeping me company."

She takes my hand and put the dandelion on my palm. Gently warping my fingers on the stem of the dandelion, she gets up from the bench and says.

"Unnie remember you have to close your eyes and then wish for what you want then blow all the seed on it in one blow so that your wish can come true."

"Be careful about what you wish for Unnie. I have to go now my eomma must be waiting for me "

Before I could ask her what she meant by it, she ran away from there.

Bringing my hand clasping the flower close to my face I carefully look at it.

I know it was stupid to believe in that myth, but still closed my eyes and wished to be able to meet my soulmates to be with them. I blew on the flower and opened my eyes to see all the seeds of dandelion flying in the direction of the wind.

I slumped backwards on the bench and sighed "I can't believe I believed it and did it"

A strong cold breeze blew making me warp my hand around myself the coat that I was wearing was not doing much to keep me warm as it was getting colder. It was going to be dark soon, I didn't realize how much time had passed. Ada

Getting up from the bench I went toward the direction of my apartment. I was walking on the sidewalk when I saw the back of the little girl I was talking to.

'Did she get lost' I went slowly walked to where she was standing and called her name "Rhian" she suddenly ran away and turned to her right.

There was something wrong with her, I don't know why, but I followed her even though she went in the opposite direction of my apartment.

I saw her running straight then again turn to her left crossing the road. To lose in following her, I didn't notice that the road I was on was empty there was no sound, no humans.

Rhian didn't stop and kept making turns she finally took a last left turn. When I turned where she went I didn't find her anywhere.

I finally noticed my surrounding the sun had set it was now all dark the moon was my only source of light.

I was standing on an abandoned road I looked back from where I came from but couldn't see the turn because of the fog.

"Shit, I don't remember where I came from, and now I am standing on this abandoned road."

I reached into my purse and take out my phone and pressed the power button to open it but it just showed a black screen.

"What the fruit, It was 60% when I left home I didn't even use it, why is it not turning on"

I tried several times to open the phone but nothing happened. I couldn't even use the map to find my way back. I tried to look around to see if there were any houses or shops but there was nothing.

Looking ahead of me I started walking forward. After walking for 1 min I noticed a dim light but wasn't able to see where it was coming from because of the fog.

"I hope there is someone there who could tell me where I am, so I could find my way back," I said while rubbing my hands together in an attempt to provide me with some heat.

Now regretting my decision to were the thin coat instead of my puffer jacket with a scarf.

Crossing my fingers I went in the direction of the light. The sound of my footsteps was the only noise on this silent road.

Unaware of how my life was going to change.