Chapter 6

"Thank you so much for helping me, Can I know who you are and where I am?" I asked the man who saved me.

I was getting a stranger feeling from the man, but it felt safe around him. The feeling was calming, it made me confused because the feeling was really strange. I have never felt like this around anyone.

So getting this feeling from a stranger made me confused.

"I am Jungkook and this is yeonjun, you are in my coffee shop. I brought you here because you lost consciousness," Jungkook wanted to say more but he wanted to talk alone with you.

"I wanted to tell you something -," He said with hesitation looking troubled about something.

I felt a sudden emotion of nervousness pass over me, it didn't feel like it was my own emotions.

I decided to not pay attention to it.

"It's Y/n, What is it that you want to talk about?" I was confused about what he could want to ask me.

Jungkook looks at Yeonjun who understands that he wanted to talk alone, he was confused but didn't question it and left from there.

"I- I, how do I say this?" He was getting frustrated about how to tell her about his soulmate.

"Can you pull up your sleeves?"

I was getting more confused after hearing his request, "my sleeves? But, why."

"Just do it you can see for yourself".

I did what he said and pulled up my sleeves only to see that 7 of my grey butterflies were now black with 1 of them being purple.

I was frozen with shock my heart was beating fast, and for a moment I thought I was watching a dream like I have many times but it felt too real.

I looked up to see Jungkook pulling his sleeves up his hand had the same butterflies as I did but all of them were purple.

Tears started to fill my eye I was overwhelmed as well as happy at the same time. (Are my soulmates alive, was there something wrong with my mark).

I get up from my chair and hugged Jungkook tightly needing to touch him to see if this all was not just my imagination.

"It's not a dream, you are real. You are alive all of them are, but how can it be?"

I was crying my head buried in his chest, while still holding him with all my might like he would disappear if I left him.

He hugged me back and patted my back calming me down.

"I don't know how it happened but I am so happy you are here with us, we are never letting you go away."

I slowly broke the hug my tears coming to an end, I was looking at the butterflies on Jungkook's hand.

(He found all of them does it mean I can meet them all too? Will they be happy to see it? Will they believe that I am here?)

Seeing your conflicted face and feeling the emotions flowing through your bond he knew what you could be thinking about.

Jungkook slowly raises his hand and touches my cheeks gently he slowly wipes my wet face with his thumb and places his palm on my face.

"We always wanted you to be here, all of them are going to be so happy when they see you. We will never let you go."

His touch felt really soothing it felt like my heart was melting in his touch. At this moment I will believe anything he says I never wanted him to remove his palm from my face.

But the moment didn't last long he removed his hand from my face my heart stung a little not wanting him to let go.

"Will you please come with me home I can't wait for you to meet the hyung they are going to be over the moon knowing that." he was looking into your eyes with love filled in his eyes, the same way he looks at all his soulmates.

I nodded my head, I was a bit scared of how they are going to react but seeing Jungkook looking at me with so soft eyes I felt reassured that they are going to react positively.

Just then his phone rang he took out his phone.

"It's hyung he must have felt my emotions or seen the mark."

"Hello?" he says as he picks up the call.

"Kook what happened the bond is going through so many emotions, are you Ok?" a worried voice asks from the other side.

"I am ok hyung don't worry, but something did happen can you please come to the shop and pick us up."

"Us? Is someone with you?" the other person asks.

"Yes hyung, I will tell you everything later can you pick us up now."

"Ok, I'm coming. I will be there in 15 min, bye."

"Bye hyung," Jungkook says as he cuts the call.

"Hyung is going to pick us up, it will take 15 min or so. Would you like to drink something?" he says as he puts his phone back.

I nod my head a drink will be good to calm my nerves down.

"Can I get a hot chocolate if it's ok?"

He nods and calls Yeonjun.

"Can you get her a hot chocolate and coffee for me, please?"

Yeonjun nods and leaves to get us our drinks. I sit back on the chair with Jungkook taking the seat beside me wanting to be close. I close my eyes and lean back on the chair thinking about what had happened to me till now.

Oh, did I know it was not the end and there was more coming to me in the future?

To be continued...

Author's note: Hello, did you like the chapter? Did you guess it was Jungkook? Who do you think is going to be next? Please tell me in the comments.

Bye💜